• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

A gift from a neighbor I know nothing about this stick A8231286-7B50-4685-BCB1-1059C53E0780.jpeg

Update: not a bad smoke definitely got the habanero peppers at the start. Biggest issue was the draw. This thing was tight, so after much grief from my wife I ordered the Perfec Draw today. There goes more money to my hobby.

Last edited:
What did you think of that?
I thought it was a fantastic smoke! To be honest it's one of the best cigars I've smoked to date (which doesn't say much due to my being new to cigars).
It was very smooth. It didn't seem like a full bodied smoke to me. More of a subtle medium body smoke. Flavor was great. Very smooth smoking.
I will be honest, the draw was fine... but I think it could have been better. It was a little tight, but I didn't have to strain or anythjng to draw.
It also last a really long time for the size of stick it was, probably due to how they really packed the cigar. Even when it was almost done, it still felt pretty solid in my mouth. Where as other cigars start getting hot, soft, and pliable.

What did you think of that?
I thought it was a fantastic smoke! To be honest it's one of the best cigars I've smoked to date (which doesn't say much due to my being new to cigars).
It was very smooth. It didn't seem like a full bodied smoke to me. More of a subtle medium body smoke. Flavor was great. Very smooth smoking.
I will be honest, the draw was fine... but I think it could have been better. It was a little tight, but I didn't have to strain or anythjng to draw.
It also last a really long time for the size of stick it was