• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Some of my brewing buddies came over yesterday for my annual group brew. We have a giant cooler with a spigot and filter, and a 40 gallon pot for boiling. Currently sitting by the garage door listening to my mango hefeweizen bubble away. She got a little feisty this morning and needed a blowoff tube.
B7017B0D-E96E-4D66-B797-EBBA690B9648.jpeg

Some of my brewing buddies came over yesterday for my annual group brew. We have a giant cooler with a spigot and filter, and a 40 gallon pot for boiling. Currently sitting by the garage door listening to my mango hefeweizen bubble away. She got a little feisty this morning and needed a blowoff tube.
View attachment 60741
I need to brew a beer. Haven’t brewed for like 3 years

Woke up to a 50$ off 200$ purchase on cigar page coupon in my email. A box of these are in my cart still with the sale price from a few days ago. I really liked the regular el centurion and so far really liking the h-2k-ct version. Darn, guess I’ll have to get a box 😁
C4FB350E-B2A6-41C3-89EE-19A666CDD12F.jpeg

Not Covid...just death on a stick.
The pro tourniquet is perfect if this cold doesn't go away quickly.
Yes. I will David Carradine myself...without the fun before lights out.
View attachment 60763
Damn OB, sounds like ya got yerself a good one. Lotta folks around here have had the flu this year and it seems to be a good one. A friend in Ohio had it for a week and she was out of it. Good luck and I hope ya feel better soon.

Floyd T