• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Quesada Oktoberfest thanks to Dan @xyz123 for using special powers with his retail site. This was ROTT at 1900 last evening and it gets high marks. A pleasant and at this time medium that rolls over the tongue and says "hello"gently. Can't wait to see what some rest does for these.

C1659779-A9F4-41BE-9134-ED282252CA20.jpegBC0B833D-DA57-4BA1-B409-1EF9BA7FE6EB.jpeg

A couple over the last few days. Mornings have become a great time for coffee, cigar and hot tub, since it’s finally cooling off.

Found this original label CAO Gold Robusto, while stopping in at a local B&M. Great change of pace cigar.

2F494B00-0606-45AF-9D74-EAD1BC0A53B0.jpeg

I love this Oliva lancero vitola, picked it up when I grabbed the CAO.

8ABA86D2-E738-4DD7-9A86-DCF9FAC15479.jpeg

Quesada Oktoberfest thanks to Dan @xyz123 for using special powers with his retail site. This was ROTT at 1900 last evening and it gets high marks. A pleasant and at this time medium that rolls over the tongue and says "hello"gently. Can't wait to see what some rest does for these.

View attachment 61078View attachment 61080
Quesada seems to change the Oktoberfest band like I change underwear (which is, to say, at least 3 or 4 times since 2012 or so...). I wonder if they have changed the blend at all over the years?

Quesada seems to change the Oktoberfest band like I change underwear (which is, to say, at least 3 or 4 times since 2012 or so...). I wonder if they have changed the blend at all over the years?
Carpet bomb kick with some undies. Any preference 😉

It's 4:50 in the morning. And I'm on no sleep right now. However today wild. And had it all. Booze, food, girls, drinks. You name it. Amsterdam is amazing at night. And this morning marks the start of my holiday. Life is good.

MUESTRA DE SAKA UNICORN
Wrapper: U.S.A. (Connecticut Broadleaf)
Binder: Nicaragua
Filler: Nicaragua

20220930_042726.jpg

Did you pick that up in the Bahamas?
No. It was one of the sticks in a monthly cigar club shipment my son gave me for my birthday. It’s the only Bahamian cigar I’ve ever had. Pretty good. Bold flavor without being harsh, great draw, even burn, and produced nice amount of smoke. It wouldn’t knock out any of my favs to get a spot in my humidor.

Did you pick that up in the Bahamas?

You should share your Graycliff story Adam.. it was quite interesting. I just ordered a bunch of NC GC from CP the other day. The Nica puro barberpole is said to punch way above its price point. The only GC I'm into currently are the presidente G2s.

Great morning coffee stick and only about $3/ea box-priced. Just make sure they're the presidentes.. it's got the best leaf ratio by far.

View attachment 61078View attachment 61080

Glad you're diggin' it Ed! I did get 2 packs for myself, but didn't succumb to the ROTT summoning like you! 😛

I'll give mine a go in a few weeks. Sticks from there are usually a little too damp upon arrival in my experience. Sounds like you got a great batch thus far though.. maybe I'll pillage one in just a week or so.. 🤔

Also got your request for an additional pack, I'll inform my lovely assistant to get another order out to you. There's plenty still available I'm told, so if anyone else is wanting some just let me know. I do have one correction, they're $60 and the tax is based on the destination state. I thought I remembered it being the state where it was ordered from.. but apparently not.

So they're $60 and whatever your state's sales tax is. And they're 10pks.. just in case someone didn't see the thread about them. More details: