• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2022

Keep an eye on CI’s daily deal and you can get a 10 pack for under 30. Or using their coupon codes a 10 pack for 42 any day. Excellent smoke for the price

One of the most underrated and best values in all of cigars. I was pleasantly surprised to learn Ed is as big a fan of them too when I first joined. I'm glad to see these gems getting more and more recognition... while still staying a great bargain.

That don't happen much.

I did not enjoy the MF stick from last night, had to break out old faithful to redeem the MF brand
ETA: maybe I’m just completely full of shit, but something I’ve begun to notice is my mood and temperament has a large impact on how I perceive the quality of cigar. Some of my go to favorites sometimes… suck. Recalling the times that’s happened- I haven’t been in the best mood. Opposite is also true, if I’m in a really good mood or having fun in a social setting, even a cigar that is on the cheaper end and not that great, comes across as an excellent cigar. Like last night, that Le Bijou 1922 should have been a very well liked stick, but I was in a bit of an irritated and crabby mood, so I didn’t enjoy it and perceived it as a less than good cigar. Am I imaging things or is this normal?
View attachment 61304

Not sure if I experience the same thing Joe.. probably cause my mood instantly improves as soon as I take my first puff!

I wanted to try a new cheap cigar, it tasted like a cheap cigar. Picked up a sampler of these not expecting much. So far that's what I'm getting, it's not bad at all but too many other good choices to get them again.
20221003_165115.jpg