• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

What is your thoughts on that stick?

What are your thoughts on that stick? I really am a fan of it but I think I like the story of the Metallica, blackened, drew estate collaboration. Gave one to a neighbor and he couldn’t finish it. And he likes a full bodied stick typically. But I thought it was a pretty interesting smoke for the money.

It's better than I was expecting. I don't give much credence to celebrity or novelty type sticks.. but this one is worthy of the hype. It also helps that I read the CA cover story with Hetfield. I didn't know he was such a big cigar guy. His story about smoking cigars with Billy Joel was gold.

It was milder than I expected, but still packed with loads of great flavors. Only had box less than a week.. curious what they'll be like in 6 months or so. You're right about the price too, while it's not cheap, I could have seen them putting a higher msrp on it based on the big names behind it. Glad they resisted and kept it moderate.. I believe that was also due to Hetfield.

What did your neighbor state as his reason for putting it down?

It's better than I was expecting. I don't give much credence to celebrity or novelty type sticks.. but this one is worthy of the hype. It also helps that I read the CA cover story with Hetfield. I didn't know he was such a big cigar guy. His story about smoking cigars with Billy Joel was gold.

It was milder than I expected, but still packed with loads of great flavors. Only had box less than a week.. curious what they'll be like in 6 months or so. You're right about the price too, while it's not cheap, I could have seen them putting a higher msrp on it based on the big names behind it. Glad they resisted and kept it moderate.. I believe that was also due to Hetfield.

What did your neighbor state as his reason for putting it down?
Not sure tbh. It was a few weeks ago and I was a couple of whiskey’s deep. So I just shrugged it and didn’t pay attention. One of those deals where we were in the middle of a ufc PPV and 6 conversations were happening and we weren’t paying attention to the fights enough. Lol.

Glad to hear u liked it. I really thought it was a good smoke.