• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Being the new guy, I watch this particular thread carefully - and I see a LOT of very fine cigars being smoked. A lot.
Do ya'all have a secret stash of el cheapo cigars that you don't tell anyone about ?

For example - I fished this one out of a sampler, just this morning. I have no idea what this is, but it's a decent "smoke with a cup of coffee" stick.

Disclaimer: The background picture is on my laptop. :):):):):)

Don Mexico.jpg

Being the new guy, I watch this particular thread carefully - and I see a LOT of very fine cigars being smoked. A lot.
Do ya'all have a secret stash of el cheapo cigars that you don't tell anyone about ?

For example - I fished this one out of a sampler, just this morning. I have no idea what this is, but it's a decent "smoke with a cup of coffee" stick.

View attachment 70499
You'd be surprised what kind of "really good" cigars you can find for near-or-better what you are paying CI for those el-cheapo sampler bundles.

1) Have you done the Newbie Trade yet? If not, that's your first stop. If so, hit it up again, as you can do it twice.

2) Join the big online vendors' "clubs" or mailing lists (most usually free, but some have a nominal fee that pays for itself) and take advantage of the discount codes that are given out all the time.

3) Watch the popular online vendors (I favored CigarPage, myself, but there are tons out there) and watch their pages for daily sales and specials. You don't have to buy boxes at a time; 5'ers and 10'skis populate the humidor quickly, too.

View attachment 70499
I've posted a few cheapo, like dollar sticks, that I enjoy. Some probably consider my go-to CAOs and Montys cheap. Lol. But I can say I like seeing the variety posted here.

Another storm another trip to my favorite hideout.
InCollage_20230722_211640997.jpg

InCollage_20230722_211708767.jpg

🎵philip glass koyaanisqatsi🎵
🎵Interstellar Soundtrack album by Hans Zimmer🎵

What a journey of sounds