• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Really liking these Oliva 135th…

Should I buy a box?

View attachment 74540

Keep in mind.. while the box itself is damn purdy...

20211231_021751.jpg

20211231_021954.jpg

20211231_022013.jpg

The actual cigar isn't a different blend. It's just the same ol' regular Serie V.. just with a tapered, perfecto-type, foot. So same cigar, different vitola.

And, of course, you can't smoke the box. However, Da Page has sold these for $85/box at times. Maybe then. I got these when they first came out.. not knowing they were just repackaged V's.

They have to be taking losses on stuff like this.

A LOT of it is returned product. Da Page has some factory-sealed stuff, and then they have their thicker cellophane packaging they wrap themselves.. almost exactly like a bday or xmas present.

How the heck do you get that price to show up?

Every Wednesday (I think), they have the Scorcher Deals. Each “deal” is live for 1 minute, then expires and a new deal starts. I’ve heard that all of the deals are on rotation, but I haven’t verified that. You just have to keep watching to see what comes up next, which is kind of fun!

Well, I found another damn Mac in the nether regions of one of my humidors. I bought it when I first started, I think because I thought the metal band was cool. I’ve learned so much since then, but I might as well get rid of it.

IMG_0661.jpeg

Well, I found another damn Mac in the nether regions of one of my humidors. I bought it when I first started, I think because I thought the metal band was cool. I’ve learned so much since then, but I might as well get rid of it.

View attachment 74574
I bought one of these early in my journey. just for the band.. don't have it anymore

I’m just curious, what is that statement based on, and where did you acquire the information?

My own experiences, and someone who work(ed) there.. that I got to know so well I have his cell and he created an email address for me that went right to him.

ETA: I've been guilty of going on many tears with them through the years... just one randomly picked page:

Screenshot_20220802-130951_Samsung_Internet_11315063919596.jpg

Days with multiple orders.. Scorcher days.. you can only keep a Scorcher item in your cart for 20 mins before it reverts back to regular price. So it would be me checking throughout the day when I had a few mins, placing the order, then doing it again later. Rinse, repeat.

Last edited:
Every Wednesday (I think), they have the Scorcher Deals. Each “deal” is live for 1 minute, then expires and a new deal starts. I’ve heard that all of the deals are on rotation, but I haven’t verified that. You just have to keep watching to see what comes up next, which is kind of fun!

It's not on any regular days. It's random. And yeah, you basically have to keep another screen open and within eyeshot as they flip every minute.

They're not as good as they used to be a couple years ago though.