• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

The only thing I've ever found about it online (halfwheel linky)

I mentioned it several months ago in the My Illusione FB group while Dion was actually participating, right before Fred Rewey took it all over. Dion told me himself that, "there's no reason you should be holding onto that. Smoke it now." I chuckled at how similar that was to some timeless Cigar Pass wisdom. RIP Infinity.

The smoke itself was excellent. Surprisingly intense pepper, balanced with nuts/herbs & a slight citrus tang.

Was Dion still sporting the crazy mutton chops.. freshly dyed like at Big Smoke? 🤣

Did you like it? I have this Alec Bradley Fine & Rare BC-(13)4EV (2021-2022) release waiting in my humidor and don’t know much about their previous releases.

For me it was a lite smoke, don't think it made it to medium. Draw was good, smoke production adaquate but it just went on and on no with changeovers. I personally would not buy one ( this came out of a TAA 10 bag ), but our palate all differ. You let me know after your session.

Warped Series Gran Reserva 1988 and thanks to @TexasTraveler help here, what is this? Know I got it from XYZ and whatever it is it wants attentions. First puff blew off my shoes so it isn't bashful, going to be a good morning stick at 39° ( and yesterday morning was 63° ) so we are screwed up. I expect brother @ChuckJr is freezing his willies. Now, back to the sports desk.....

98739B15-6959-4624-8132-4450600E72A6.jpeg

Last edited:
Someone help here, what is this? Know I got it from XYZ and whatever it is it wants attentions. First puff blew off my shoes so it isn't bashful, going to be a good morning stick at 39° ( and yesterday morning was 63° ) so we are screwed up. I expect brother @ChuckJr is freezing his willies. Now, back to the sports desk.....

View attachment 64384
Here you go Ed,