• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Tell me more.
The only thing I've ever found about it online (halfwheel linky)

I mentioned it several months ago in the My Illusione FB group while Dion was actually participating, right before Fred Rewey took it all over. Dion told me himself that, "there's no reason you should be holding onto that. Smoke it now." I chuckled at how similar that was to some timeless Cigar Pass wisdom. RIP Infinity.

The smoke itself was excellent. Surprisingly intense pepper, balanced with nuts/herbs & a slight citrus tang.

In honor of @kann , I am trying to smoke some of my Tatuaje "unicorns" to start the year since why not, smoke the best you have and enjoy life! I ended 2022 with a 9yr old Tat RC184.
Today, I really kicked off 2023 with my last Tatuaje Barclay Rex 100th. It was released in Nov. 2010 and I was lucky enough to get a 5er in December 2010! I did not know this, but this is the first special release by Pete that used the Exclusive Series band.
After 12 years, this stick is fantastic!!!! Like most older tats, the spice has really mellowed, but the flavors are all over the place, complex, and the burn is perfect... I wish I had more!

Barclay Rex 100-2.JPGBarclay Rex 100-1.JPG

I use whatever table space is available in my overcrowded garage. Soon enough I’ll have a pole barn with ample space for my million projects.

This partagas is not going well. Picked it up from a local place and it tastes dry AF :(

Man, I hear ya. With all the Christmas shit, boxes and furniture we had to move into the garage, I haven't seen my tablesaw in over 6 weeks.

I'd love to have a pole barn, for a shop.

I use whatever table space is available in my overcrowded garage. Soon enough I’ll have a pole barn with ample space for my million projects.

This partagas is not going well. Picked it up from a local place and it tastes dry AF :(

Tobacco Outlet +?