• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Vacation Smokes!

This is our third year visiting my parents in SC for Christmas, and each year my Dad and I have visited Peaceful Henrys for an afternoon cigar on the porch while the ladies go do their thing. This year was particularly memorable for no other reason than the setting being perfect.

We are finally home and it feels so good!

IMG_6437.jpegIMG_6455.jpegIMG_6459.jpegIMG_6489.jpegIMG_6490.jpegIMG_6491.jpeg

Vacation Smokes!

This is our third year visiting my parents in SC for Christmas, and each year my Dad and I have visited Peaceful Henrys for an afternoon cigar on the porch while the ladies go do their thing. This year was particularly memorable for no other reason than the setting being perfect.

View attachment 77139View attachment 77140View attachment 77141View attachment 77142View attachment 77143View attachment 77144

Was dad having a beer and a pour?

(I sure hope so!)

Vacation Smokes!

View attachment 77139View attachment 77140View attachment 77141View attachment 77142View attachment 77143View attachment 77144
You’re younger than I thought.
Davi Winston Churchill. IMG_3030.jpeg