• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Welcome to the New Years Eve edition of Joe’s pole barn life. Inside temp what I got here was 38*, we’ll see how fast the wood stove can warm it up. This is the last weekend to get a deer, and I’m not going to go the rest of my life saying I got skunked my first two years of hunting, so Bambi beware!

Smoke of the night is The Wise Man El Gueguense. As an avid listener of Joe Rogan podcast, I’ve been wanting to try this one for a while. Drinking rum and coke, watching suicide squad. Good night gentlemen!
IMG_3407.jpeg

Welcome to the New Years Eve edition of Joe’s pole barn life. Inside temp what I got here was 38*, we’ll see how fast the wood stove can warm it up. This is the last weekend to get a deer, and I’m not going to go the rest of my life saying I got skunked my first two years of hunting, so Bambi beware!

Smoke of the night is The Wise Man El Gueguense. As an avid listener of Joe Rogan podcast, I’ve been wanting to try this one for a while. Drinking rum and coke, watching suicide squad. Good night gentlemen!
View attachment 77183

Have you had the Corojo one yet? I prefer it a tad more than the Maduro:

20170706_162402-1.jpg

Have you had the Corojo one yet? I prefer it a tad more than the Maduro:

View attachment 77185
Didn’t know there were two, guess I’ll have to try that one too. The maduro was a touch rough for the first half, but mellowed out and livened up in the second half. Lasted a solid two hours, definitely nice. A bit on the spendy side for my cheap ass, but my local shop had it for a decent price so I picked it up. I was surprised to see they had the partagas Culebra, but wanted to ask here if they’re worth the 26$ price tag before going in on it

Didn’t know there were two, guess I’ll have to try that one too. The maduro was a touch rough for the first half, but mellowed out and livened up in the second half. Lasted a solid two hours, definitely nice. A bit on the spendy side for my cheap ass, but my local shop had it for a decent price so I picked it up. I was surprised to see they had the partagas Culebra, but wanted to ask here if they’re worth the 26$ price tag before going in on it

What'd they charge for that maduro Wise Man? I know I posted these in Latest Purchase thread not that long ago...

20221023_172202.jpg

Wait a minute... I know what you're doin'.. "Mr. I-Didn’t-know-there-were-two"... uh huh... you're hoping I'll just tell ya to go make another mortgage payment...

If you want some... you gotta come down and get 'em pal! 😛🤣