• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Afternoon smoke at the Ranch while on a weekend getaway in Zion. View attachment 65607
View attachment 65608
The original was the cigar that made Aganorsa tobacco click for me, way way back when Pepin was making them for Ernesto. I've gushed about them on these forums for years.

These new El Titan sticks are nice, but I swear they're plugged more often than not. How'd this one treat you? The Utah scenery certainly can't be beat!

The original was the cigar that made Aganorsa tobacco click for me, way way back when Pepin was making them for Ernesto. I've gushed about them on these forums for years.

These new El Titan sticks are nice, but I swear they're plugged more often than not. How'd this one treat you? The Utah scenery certainly can't be beat!
Doing my research I read that many others feel the same way you do about the original.

This one was good, but def a tighter draw than I prefer. The wind took a bit of the flavor away. Deep chocolate and gentle spice. It was a solid smoke, nothing I’ll grab again honestly.