• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

The only cigar Pete has ever apologized for! While it was shredded when first released, it actually aged into a very solid 90+ smoke. Anyone remember that? It was part of a variety of sticks released for TAA's 50th anniversary.
To be honest not like any Tat profile I have ever had. Not really that great either even after all this aging. They can’t all be winners 🤷‍♂️

Megilla. Not the gorilla, but still plenty of horsepower. This Lil bugger is starting off spicy.View attachment 65505

Cigar Page has been pimpin' the hell out of those lately.. always around 2 or 3 bucks each. How are they? I'm pretty sure they're making them on behalf of Megilla.

I enjoyed the crap out of it, and it burned great all the way down to the nub.

Damn! Now I have to try them. Lol

So, Cigar Page is a Brandshopper Co. They also own Field Supply and Wing Supply. The last one being a place for wholesale Buffalo wings and dips.

Jk. It's also a hunting and outdoorsman site. But they carry t-shirts with the name Megilla. And then just last year, started selling Megilla-branded mazos of cigars. The only place I've seen anything "Megilla" (sans an "h" at the end), is through Brandshopper sites.

So I think everything from the apparel to the cigars, are their own doing. There's probably a bunch of Megilla sticks out there, just under different names.

But at only a few bucks each, and with your ringing endorsement, I'm off to order some.

Thanks for the feedback! 👍