• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

I have been thinking of getting those how would you say it taste and is it worth it?

I am going to hope in here. I had one. One was enough. Also, most of the other sites are low balling this stick, but it is personal. Get one, try it, see what you think. Also, way overpriced for what it delivers.

Pro tip: grab a large coke from McDonald’s on the way home to mix your drink with, tastes way better than can cola.
View attachment 67178
I got a buddy that swears McD's has a higher syrup to soda ratio which translates to a sweeter drink. He used to go out of his way to grab a Dr. Pepper from there before we hung out for a herf.

I am friends with a gentleman who was the long-time guitar tech for a pretty famous rock/metal musician (he was in the -- literally -- #1 band in the world in the late '90s/early '00s), and any time he passed through an area where I was and I came to visit for the show, this is all he ever asked that I bring him. He loves the Romeo No.2!
Us humans are sometimes creatures of habit. It was a tasty smoke for sure.

The tech/ engineering side of music is fascinating. I went down a rabbit hole of sound quality in my car with german dsp and "tuning" the car for reflections, nulls, peaks, etc...; to create a soundstage in the car that accurately reproduces how music was recorded, including instrument placement on the stage. It's amazing hearing a singer walk left to center to right, it sounds like they are playing live on a stage 15' in front of the car.