• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

WHERE DID YOU GET CRESTED!!?!?!
This reminds me of a bottle of real Absinthe I bought in St Martin many years ago. The story was that Absinthe was very close, on a molecular level, to THC, and you would get a similar buzz.

Me and two friends decided we would get a buzz on nothing but this bottle of Absinthe.

It was a fun day!😁

Just an FYI, this was my 3rd go with this La Palina from a fiver via CigarPage.. all 3 have been laid down, haven't gone past 2 inches. Not my general experience with LP, but just wanting to share my experiences. Both construction issues and inconsistent flavors with all 3. 👎

This reminds me of a bottle of real Absinthe I bought in St Martin many years ago. The story was that Absinthe was very close, on a molecular level, to THC, and you would get a similar buzz.

Me and two friends decided we would get a buzz on nothing but this bottle of Absinthe.

It was a fun day!😁
Funny story, before the internet got all policed and stuff, I ordered a case of the good stuff for a friend from overseas back in, shit, I think in 2001
Good ol' days...

It was a fun day!😁
Try spiritus 96% got gonna feel high no joke