• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Gurkha Crest - in the Churchill variety. The literature says "medium", but I rate this one as "full". Getting it lit was like lighting a lump of charcoal, but it nearly refused to go out. A bit hard on the draw, and burned a long long time.
Very tasty, but a bit strong as compared to what I'm used to.

Gurkha Crest.jpg

Davidoff Millennium Toro

Been staring at the screen for a while now thinking about what to write.

It's that equador 151 which has a particular acidic bitter I'm very fond of in espresso. I don't get that note often, it makes me want to blow smoke rings and savor every puff.

But everytime I finish this blend of davidoff. I don't want to smoke another for at least a few months.

It's truly a love hate relationship. Anybody else have such a cigar?

InCollage_20230728_202518459.jpg
Wrapper: Ecuador Connecticut
Binder: Dominican Republic
Filler: Dominican Republic

🎵Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas To Heaven by Godspeed You Black Emperor!🎵

Gurkha Crest - in the Churchill variety. The literature says "medium", but I rate this one as "full". Getting it lit was like lighting a lump of charcoal, but it nearly refused to go out. A bit hard on the draw, and burned a long long time.
Very tasty, but a bit strong as compared to what I'm used to.

View attachment 70701

Resist the powers of your phone's filters.. it's hard, I know! Especially with Gurkhas... just lipstick on a pig! 💄 🐷😛