• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Two cigars yesterday while watching MLB Playoffs.......

First was an EP Carrillo that I got in the Smoke Inn CC pack. An outstanding cigar.!
aIIucey.png

Next one up was an old reliable Don Diego
UXH7Yi2.png

Doing a little rotate shuffle in the land of the lost. Found these and they gonna burn now.
These were on the cheap from the Devil site for just under $35.
Sweet red pepper along with mild black pepper notes. Dark chocolate and a earthy undertone. About 45 minutes with slow puffing. If you smoke these little fkrs fast they get hot and washy. Slow and easy does it.
Like the old bull told the young bull when he said... hey let's run down there and fk one of them cows... the old wise bull responded...let's take our time ... and fuck them all. 😎

1696535328199.png1696535365252.png1696536132828.png

Doing a little rotate shuffle in the land of the lost. Found these and they gonna burn now.
These were on the cheap from the Devil site for just under $35.
Sweet red pepper along with mild black pepper notes. Dark chocolate and a earthy undertone. About 45 minutes with slow puffing. If you smoke these little fkrs fast they get hot and washy. Slow and easy does it.
Like the old bull told the young bull when he said... hey let's run down there and fk one of them cows... the old wise bull responded...let's take our time ... and fuck them all. 😎

View attachment 73379View attachment 73380View attachment 73381
The coronas are a daily smoke of mine. Great little cigar to fill in the gaps or to cap off a session; even if you don't have the time to finish it.

Pretty good week!

Tried some different stuff I had hanging about. While nothing really wowed me, they were all lovely.

The Room 101 “Naked Booth” was one of my Top 5 non Cuban, Cubans, and still reminded me of an SCDLH, but with another year on it the flavors def mellowed out and it actually reminded me more of a Vegueros.

The Monte Platinum was my last one from around 2005. This one just didn’t want to burn on one side.

The Zino 2020 is developing wonderfully! Much more cedar, salt, and citrus notes.

Cheers to Friday and a great weekend my friends!

IMG_5660.jpegIMG_5662.jpegIMG_5669.jpegIMG_5672.jpegIMG_5676.jpeg