• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

IMG_6240.jpegHey guys, I’m back after almost dying from A perforated appendix, and then my gallbladder. I got a two for one from the surgeon. Ha ha. The worst part after I felt I was recovered I smoked an 2003 HdM EL torpedo and it tasted like cardboard. 😭 waited a little while longer and smoked another old EL and still tasted like cardboard but finally my taste buds came back and I’ve been catching up a little on some good smokes.

Last night, A Cohiba EL, that was outstanding
Tonight I am really enjoying a VSG sorcerer from 2001 and I can taste all the nuances in the Cigar. 😁 it was only $13.50 back in the day.

IMG_0235.jpeg
IMG_0236.jpeg
IMG_6245.jpeg

Yesterday morning, I began two weeks off and celebrated with a Davidoff Millennium Piramides alongside the morning coffee.

20231006_074924.jpg

After a nice meatball sandwich for lunch, I enjoyed a Warped Upper Realm.

20231006_110007.jpg

This morning's smoke with coffee is a Warped Seleccion Domain.

20231007_081453.jpg

Side note: not my cat ... just visiting! ☺

Sneaking in a rare afternoon smoke! It’s usually too hot and I’m too busy, but today I sweated my ass off trimming the hedges and decided I had done enough. It’s still hot, but the humidity & dew point are both down so it’s not too bad!

IMG_4592.jpeg
IMG_4591.jpeg
IMG_4590.jpeg