• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

From a couple days ago, attempting to drop some geese with my wife’s cousins. I don’t think this smoking while hunting trick is working out. No deer. No geese.
However, the smoke was most excellent. My Father Fonseca Cedros
IMG_3211.jpeg

Don Andres Habano wrapper from the DR. Met the owner in the shop today. Puro. Nice smoke. Hoping I can buy a 5er.

View attachment 75659
Thank you Pug for introducing me to this group.

I'm glad you enjoyed the cigar. The wrapper is a naturally fermented, Habana. It was handmade in our factory in Tamboril, Dominican Republic. The aged binder and filler tobaccos embolden its entrance aromas of dry fruits and sweet spices. Profound aromas of: smooth cedar and cocoa figure prominently throughout, elevating distant indications of dried fruits. A medium-bodied finish dispatches vibrant espresso aromas.

Last edited:
In the blind, waiting for daylight.

View attachment 75653
Since your post about smoking while hunting, has it done the trick? Even though it hasn’t brought in anything older than 2 years, a whole lot of babies have walked in on me from down wind while, and after smoking. So it may not be any “luck” per-say, but I do think it helps mask scent at least

I've figured out the comparison I just could never put my finger on: Ezra Zion is the Geico commercials of cigars. You may cringe at a lot of them, but they are sure memorable.

Speaking of Geico commercials of cigars...

20231113_175708.jpg

Gotta love the NFL and Geico getting on the premium cigar train.. along with Jeep.

20231113_175652.jpg

And just the NFL in general...

20231113_175637.jpg

👍🏈💨💨💨

Thanksgiving smokes with dear and close friends.

Signature 2000, 2014 vintage
IMG_6261.jpeg

Cohiba Spectre 2022
IMG_6268.jpeg

Lord Adam enjoying a Viaje Leaded something or other...they're hard to keep track of...
72255982226__7D27D7B5-ED96-4317-B40A-91746535DF59.jpeg

I selected a Plasencia Reserva Original for Seth, Adam's son.
IMG_3687.jpeg

We decided to go "big." The LFD Double Corona was the star of the trio.
IMG_6271.jpegIMG_6276.jpeg

Davidoff Special 53 perfecto, vintage 2020
IMG_6284.jpeg

Last edited: