• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

IMG_1935.jpegJohnny Tobacconaut - one of the best bang for the buck smokes I’ve had in a while. Only issue it took me longer to put my lighted Christmas arch together this morning than the stick lasted. I purchased a 5 pack. I will definitely be on the hunt for more soon.

I feel like learning something today…

why is this referred to as a “shark” instead of a pyramid, belisco, or torpedo?

thanks!
The AF Shark vitola is box pressed foot transitioning into a traditional round pyr/beli/torp at the head. It's said to be one of the most difficult styles to roll, so only the most skilled and experienced torcedores are entrusted with its production. Why "Shark"? That one, I do not know.

AF DC. I tried my first retrohales and I am a believer! Towards the middle I was getting lot of leather then I retrohaled and got a world of flavors! Cinnamon was the most outstanding. Another interesting affect was that the leather taste dissipated with each retrohale. I will say that I got a little aggressive on the retrohale and got whacked with the biggest wasabi like head rush I ever had 😂.
IMG_3043.jpeg

Would riding motorcycle and lane splitting reduce that drive time? I'd go bat-shit crazy sitting in traffic like that. Sounds like you could walk faster...
I rode a motorcycle for a few years until I broke my knee/leg and had screws and plate put in.

It helps slightly. There are many places that I didn't have enough room to split the lane. Also, there are assholes that see you coming in the side view mirror and actually pull over closing the gap. Thus, blocking you from going further.

I am glad I stopped riding though. People do not pay attention to riders. I mean that has always been the case. Yet, it has gotten much worse around here. Many bike deaths in just the last few months.

Better to just turn on a podcast, or audiobook, and kick back and try to have some patience.