• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

I'm a fan of the entire Undercrown line. The Shade is enjoyable and a nice departure from what I usually smoke. I still prefer the Maduro and Sungrown over it but it is a nice change of pace.

If you like the Shade a lot, you should start hunting and storing them. They've been discontinued. Any you see still for sale, are the last.

Round 2!! Watching Gladiator with a fire at my back. In between morning and evening hunts I got the wood stove install completed. I definitely need to go buy a load of seasoned wood to hold me over, my one year old supply ain’t burning too well. Also, fyi- if you’re an IPA drinker and you haven’t had Hopslam, you need to drop what you’re doing and go find some! Thanks for the smoke @xyz123! How ya feeling sir? Healing up? Need me to re-injure you so you can go see your nurse again?
IMG_3297.jpeg

IMG_3298.jpeg

Stopped by my local shop for their Perdomo event today. I only picked up a few things, but more of these maduros will be finding a home. Mr. Perdomo was there, and when I pulled out my pic for him to sign, he said “ I knew I knew you! You and your wife stopped by my place on your way to St. somewhere for vacation!” We were only with him that day for 5 minutes. Of all the people he speaks to and meets on a daily basis, for him to remember what he did impressed the hell out of me! On a side note, starting his own business was way more stressful than being an air traffic controller, and his favorite drummer of all time is John Bonham…

IMG_1096.jpeg
IMG_4939.jpeg

Thanks for the smoke @xyz123! How ya feeling sir? Healing up? Need me to re-injure you so you can go see your nurse again?
View attachment 76357

View attachment 76358

Ha! Yeah.. she was smokin' hot! I'm all good.. healed pretty quickly. Was probably too soon to go lugging around a bunch of 50 and 80qt coolers and totes last night, put a little Biofreeze on this morning, feels fine.

Enjoy that stick Brother! They taste better after making a payment on the mortgage! 😛

The neighbor was having trees trimmed, and there I was, having a nice cigar.
The guy wanted to know "is that a Connecticut cigar"? "yep"
The next day, he shows up with a sack of these. "No disrespect, but they're too light for me", he says.

LOL - one of the better free cigars I've had !

Oliva Connecticut.jpg

Last edited: