• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2023

Bummer. AJ Upmanns are usually on the mark (though certainly in no way comparable to actual CC Upmann cigars, for sure).
I think that was the 3rd (non CC) Upmann that I’ve had that I didn’t get along with for whatever reason. There are too many other choices to keep messing with them. I think I may have one CC in stock, so I might have that tonight just to see what happens…

I think that was the 3rd (non CC) Upmann that I’ve had that I didn’t get along with for whatever reason. There are too many other choices to keep messing with them. I think I may have one CC in stock, so I might have that tonight just to see what happens…
I am with you, the non CC's are barely useful enough to take up space in my trash can. The CC's on the other hand....

I am with you, the non CC's are barely useful enough to take up space in my trash can. The CC's on the other hand....
Yea, NC upmann's are subpar at best.
Interesting. I've always enjoyed the turquoise band NCHU -- I'm not sure I've had any of the others, to be honest. As always, SWYL / LWYS.

That said, the Habano Mag 54 is probably one of my favorite cigars out there that is still (relatively speaking) obtainable.