• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

Well, my taste in cigars has changed dramatically in the last 4 months. Thank you (and dang you)! So now I have a stockpile of sticks that I used to prefer. I gotta smoke ‘em though to make room for new cigars!

Cafe Con Leche

View attachment 77296
Sucks, huh? Same happened with me, this damn forum ruined me from liking the budget sticks I used to order on sale on CI. There's still a good 20 or so sitting in my humidor that I occasionally smoke to see how bad they are lol

Sucks, huh? Same happened with me, this damn forum ruined me from liking the budget sticks I used to order on sale on CI. There's still a good 20 or so sitting in my humidor that I occasionally smoke to see how bad they are lol

I remember talking to you on the phone when you were driving to WI to get those Padron Churches.. you were so excited to get your first box of high-end cigars! Was that the place that had kind of a shady humi I think, or something "off" about it? But despite your worries it was all good.. and a really good price too!

You've come a long way in your Cigar Journey Joe.. hope you and your new bride have an awesome 2024 Brother! 🥳🙌🍾🥂

This stick was in my 1st Newbie Trade with @CgarDan. It was a bitch trying to figure out what it was, so I wrote it down. Now I can’t remember where I wrote it down. A little help?

View attachment 77316
This stick was in my 1st Newbie Trade with @CgarDan. It was a bitch trying to figure out what it was, so I wrote it down. Now I can’t remember where I wrote it down. A little help?

View attachment 77316

Here you go...

My first Mayorga Maduro Churchill. Prelight aromatics had me say "wow" outloud.. what a fantastic cigar for any of you maduro guys. LOVED everything about it. Bought a box based on a reco from a guy I trust implicitly.. with this stick further enforcing my trust. Get one if able.. inexpensive to boot! 👍🙌

20240103_020134.jpg

My first Mayorga Maduro Churchill. Prelight aromatics had me say "wow" outloud.. what a fantastic cigar for any of you maduro guys. LOVED everything about it. Bought a box based on a reco from a guy I trust implicitly.. with this stick further enforcing my trust. Get one if able.. inexpensive to boot! 👍🙌

View attachment 77328

Where did you purchase those ?