• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

Wish Iwould have bought more. There wasn't much info when I bought them so I was conservative. It seems to work out that way. You buy a bunch and they are meh. You buy a few and they are really good. Anyway ... Happy Hump day.
View attachment 79058.

That has me laughing, it's so true. I'd rather wish I had more than have a lot of something that's a dud.

Cohiba
Behike 52
UAO SEP 18

Hour 5min

Nothing to complain about nor write home about. Maybe a dud, but I rate this as the most overrated cigar I have had yet. In the Cohiba line, I prefer a coronas especial, lancero, and frankly any other to this BHK 52. Will try again in a year or so to see if this was a dud.

20240222_222617.jpg20240222_222647.jpg

Cohiba
Behike 52
UAO SEP 18

Hour 5min

Nothing to complain about nor write home about. Maybe a dud, but I rate this as the most overrated cigar I have had yet. In the Cohiba line, I prefer a coronas especial, lancero, and frankly any other to this BHK 52. Will try again in a year or so to see if this was a dud.

View attachment 79107View attachment 79108
I don't want to like them. 😉

I really did want to love it.

The blind ratings reviews here on CP have helped me a lot with clearing my expactations before each stick, and letting the flavors speak for themselves.

I've found some unexpected sticks and accepted that I don't like some I thought I would.
The price tag is one hell of an influencer for me though.