• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

Tell us more about the Tele (and any other builds you may do/have done)!
This one is going to have a modified body (carved it in a couple spots) and my first go with a Bisgby. The neck is also my first doing a different material fretboard (Padauk) and a tilted headstock. It’s been an interesting build thus far.

My other builds have been standard tele bodies with a couple different headstock shapes I have fooled with. My most unique build (until this one is done) was one I build entirely from a retired Jim Beam barrel.

Careful, you’re going to smoke up all of your inventory!!! 😂
Haha. One of the perks of carrying the brands I do is that if no one buys them, I’ll happily smoke ‘em 😂

These Rosewoods are smoking very good right now. When I smoked one upon initial release, they were average. This is the first one I’ve smoked since then and they’ve seemed to taken on more flavor and richness. Definitely a solid smoke now.

This one is going to have a modified body (carved it in a couple spots) and my first go with a Bisgby. The neck is also my first doing a different material fretboard (Padauk) and a tilted headstock. It’s been an interesting build thus far.

My other builds have been standard tele bodies with a couple different headstock shapes I have fooled with. My most unique build (until this one is done) was one I build entirely from a retired Jim Beam barrel.
I love padauk as a tone wood. I've had two Washburn N4s made from solid padauk (ebony fingerboards), and another single cut (Les Paul specs) with a padauk top instead of maple. Man, those things all sing. There's a guitar / musical instrument thread somewhere in the depths of the general forum. You should search it out and post some photos. I know I'm not the only one who would love to see them!

I love padauk as a tone wood. I've had two Washburn N4s made from solid padauk (ebony fingerboards), and another single cut (Les Paul specs) with a padauk top instead of maple. Man, those things all sing. There's a guitar / musical instrument thread somewhere in the depths of the general forum. You should search it out and post some photos. I know I'm not the only one who would love to see them!
I’ll dig around and see if I can find that thread!

How did that pair? I love Laphroaig. I'm curious to hear how well the cigar held up to the bold, smoked peat forward flavor profile of the whisky. That picture is definitely mouthwatering to say the least!
I enjoy a heavy peat scotch to sip with a cigar, so long as the cigar is no less than medium to full. Some of the more subtle notes can become lost if you go right from drink to puff.

But if you give yourself a moment or two between nothing is lost. Just my 2 cents, try it out and let us know how it goes.

I enjoy a heavy peat scotch to sip with a cigar, so long as the cigar is no less than medium to full. Some of the more subtle notes can become lost if you go right from drink to puff.

But if you give yourself a moment or two between nothing is lost. Just my 2 cents, try it out and let us know how it goes.
Thanks for the feedback. I tend to drink water only while smoking. I’ll give it a shot again sometime.