• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

Sunny, 73 degrees, wind 8 - 14 mph.

Smoking companion today.

Received an unexpected bonus at work. After the wife took her cut, I still had enough to splurge on some Fuente HTF’s.

Angel Share Perfecxion X

I had read the Angel Share’s are good ROTT but I think they may benefit from some aging just as the normal Opus X’s usually do.

IMG_7873.jpeg

IMG_7874.jpeg

Normad S-307 while I'm basking at 47°with lite winds and a cloudless sky ( and I feel currently like a clueless pug ). Happy Days to ya'all.

***** Update. Just had this for breakfast, Very nice, solid, med/full.. and flavorful. Like a good Padron 1000 series.

IMG_0350.jpeg

Last edited:
Sensei's Sensational Sarsaparilla Maduro toro. Interesting smoke in a good way. Wish I had more taste buds to get it out. Simply had to try cause I have been wanting a sarsaparilla soda forever. Yeah, guess I am a strange pug.

Note: half way thru and this really opened up and is way good, dogs point of view ( and I am not a pointer as in one of the brothers photos ).

IMG_0351.jpeg

Last edited: