• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night was a La Riqueza Cabinet Selection No. 4 at Cigar Inn. Still a very good cigar, but for some reason, it did not impress me as much as the last La Riqueza. Maybe I just enjoy the box press more. I don't know...will have to give it another try.

Today I had an Excaliber 1066. ( 5x50 ) size.
I decent stick that I have a few of.. Not a bad smoke .

Tatuaje T110 - man that was a strong cigar but it was damn good. Thanks to Tasman for hooking me up with this one.

Cheap Bastard Toro, it was a lot more tasty then I expected!!! :thumbs:

A very good 601 Oscuro Tronco. This is the last box I buy from CI, though. The first stick I smoked OTT was good but not what it should be, I wrote it off to being OTT and the rest looked ok. I let them sit for a few days but the next two were not good and now this one is great. I don't know how they screw up so much!

I'll stick to CPass members from now on. I just got a great deal on a couple boxes from Jim(Keystone_Raider). I smoked a Le Bijou from that purchase this morning. :) The Cruzados were righteous and bitchin, too.

Steve

Padilla Miami 8&11 churchill (Pepin blend) great stick. Sad I only have 1 left. The new blend does not even come close :angry:.

Brian

Br174, it is interesting you mention a new blend. I smoked one of the La Aroma de Cuba Immensas in the new blend. I was definitely not impressed. It was too arcid and tangy, not anything like the toasty mellowness of the old blend. :(

I will have to try one of those Padillas, just to see what it is like.

Went in on a box split with some close friends of some Liga Privada #9 Parejo. Nubbed this stick. Great smoke. Much better than I've remembered and I've smoked my share. Thanks Omar Chourice and Stardogg....

Brian

Started off with an H. Upmann Mag 48 and then moved on to a Bolivar RE Germany 109. Both left something to be desired. I'll be letting the others sit for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.