• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday at the park I smoked a CAO Black Gothic.
Today at the park I smoked a Rocky Patel Edge Maduro Torpedo.

I just finished up a H Upmann Mag 46 that was gifted to me! It was my first experience and a very memorable one it was.
Perfect in every way...

Padilla Miami toro.
Epernay 'busto.
Ashton VSG corona.

And way too much Glendronach Revival!

It's been a long week, but at least it's ending well.

~Boar

I am smoking a LFD #1 cabinet cameroon as i type this... I love the cameroon wrapper
it's so tasty!

Just got off work and fired up a Cruzado Domemicos. These have settled very nicely since I purchased them from Jim at Tobacco Village.

Both of the boxes i got were outstanding.

The other was My Father LeBijou Petite Robusto. I think I'll fire one of those up later. :p

Steve

My first Tat Boris. Started out kinda slow for me but by the last 3rd I couldn't put it down. Thanks Jay.

Brian

Just finished up a Liga Privada #9 Parejo and what a cigar it is! Drew Estates hit it out of the park with this one for sure...
Just to clear this up, Infused cigars = No Likey!!

While listening the the Chiefs beat the Steelers, I enjoyed three fine cigars:

Gran Habano CT #1 Gran Robusto
Padilla 1968 Robusto
LFD Ligero Cabinet 250 Oscuro Natural

LFD cabinet selection #1 cammy
Lil monster Tat Noella Reserva.... I forgot how much I enjoy this stick. Great smoke.

Brian

Smoked a 5 Vegas A and a Pepin Cuban Classic while doing some target shooting.

Another nice day here in KC -- LGC Wavell Maduro while chasing my son around the park.

RyJ Short Churchill
I love those - in the top five favorite CC but what's up with the name? Why not call the Churchill a long robusto? :p

I smoked a 2yo 601 Red Churchill tonight that was an ass kicker. But aging these cigars causes the more subtle flavors to be lost. Still a great smoke but these are better with around 6 months to a year on them.

Earlier it was a La Aurora Preferido Robusto
Right now it's a Boli Gold Medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.