• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
La Aroma de Cuba (Pepin Blend) Robusto
Oliva Serie V Torpedo

Yesterday:

07 Cohiba Robusto
San Cristobal Seleccion del Sol
Padilla Miami Corona

Today tailgating before the Bengals game:
Nestor Miranda Special Selection lancero
'00 Partagas de Partagas

After the Bengals game:
Malfetano

Enjoyed a Vegas Robaina Famosos while grilling a pork tenderloin for dinner.

Enjoyed a very nice Vegas Robina Unicos, don't recall the box date since I got it as a single. I've had it for just over a year. It was very smooth, and tasty. Perfect smoke for this afternoon and beautiful Michigan weather we've been having this week.

Last night while watching the Cowboys win I smoked:
Padron 2000 maduro
5 year old VSG Illusion
Punch Black Prince

All were great in their own ways.

This weekend I enjoyed:

Fonseca KDT Cadet
H. Upmann Magnum 48 EL 2009
Liga Privada #9 Toro
Punch Petit Punch

Last night on the back patio I enjoyed a Vegas Robaina Familiar. Tight draw, but the flavors were astounding. Can only imagine how much better it could have been with a better draw. Sweet tobacco and coffee notes with some hints of nuts.

Cruzado Domemicos - OTT from Jim at Tobacco Village. You're welcome, Jim! Great deals from this bro!! ;)

Famous 70th Anny Garcia Family Chruchill - very tasty somewhat milder Pepin blend

Steve

Smoked an 2005 Opus xXx for a broken shoulder, it was wonderful. Smooth and succulent as it gets!!! :thumbs:

Sunday afternoon and into evening
Started with a Nub Conni... Good early smoke...
moved to a Diablo Torp... meh.. draw was horrible...and it was chucked about 1/2 way through (never had a good one of these)

After dinner
Illusione 68, beautiful.. lushious smoke...
Oliva V Lancero... never had a bad one of these...
Camacho triple Maduro 6x60 lovely end to a great evening

Illusione Epernay ('busto-ish size) and Stagg, rocks. First stogie and hootch since being down with the flu all weekend. :thumbs:

~Boar

Padron 45th that was gifted to me by one of our new members. Thanks Jay. Great smoke.

Brian

Tonight I smoked a Montecristo Edmundo Tubo. Usually I love these, but tonigt's was meh...

I can't decide. I am holding a Bolivar CE and a Partagas from 1997.....Thanks Par3

Status
Not open for further replies.