• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuente Hemi Signature Maduro this morning - WOW! Better than last year by a wide margin.

After dinner I enjoyed a Monty Peiti Edmundo from '07 - very good

Tonight's cigar will be a beautiful Padron 1964 Anniversary series # 603905 BP torp. My research says it all Nicaraguan. I'm curious to see how it compairs to the shark from the other night.
379075483.jpg

hit the 'smoking lounge' with my buds this evening... started out with H.Upmann Banker tubo - very nice, and the box they came in was a really spanky humi. followed up with a bowl of an English bulk blend that we got from the brand new B&M in our town - and tried out my new estate briar for the first time - also very nice. capped off the evening with a Cain Maduro - started out really spicy, but smoothed out very nicely :thumbs:

Just got done enjoying a Por Larranaga Cabinet Seleccion corona this morning, very enjoyable smoke, burn was great, lots of cedar flavor. Will try one of these again.

I just finished a Oliva G cammy robusto :thumbs: Great morning smoke plenty of flavor very smooth and creamy and just the right size too... Now that a cigar has gone up in smoke my day now will begin :)

Yet another Cruzado Domenicos with the Eagles stomping of Atlanta. I'm well past halfway through a box of 20 I just got!

I guess Stevie likes. :p

Smoked a Cohiba Exquisitio in the freezing cold last night. Great smoke. Delivered more flavor and power than I had expected from such a small stick.

Montecristo A from 2001 yesterday evening on the way home from work. They really just didn't care about cigars down there from '99-'01. I mean, they didn't give a f@ck!! Nobody! Farmers, torcedors, q.c. inspectors.... NOBODY!!! My investigation is complete and I'm done with any cigars from this era.

edit to add: And 2002 wasn't so hot either.... at least for LGC!

Montecristo A from 2001 yesterday evening on the way home from work. They really just didn't care about cigars down there from '99-'01. I mean, they didn't give a f@ck!! Nobody! Farmers, torcedors, q.c. inspectors.... NOBODY!!! My investigation is complete and I'm done with any cigars from this era.

edit to add: And 2002 wasn't so hot either.... at least for LGC!

LMAO. He's baaaaack!

Davidoff maddy robusto! I've had a few experiences with these and i have to say with some down time on them what a difference experience ;) Can't say they are worth the price but totally different than the regular line :whistling:

Took on the Tat T110. Great stick with loads of flavor and strenght. Its like a Tat Noella Reserva on steriods. Thanks Brian for the experience. Now ANOTHER htf to add to the list.....

Brian

I just smoked about 3/4 of a Boli Corona Extra in about 20 minutes because it is too damn cold out here....My head is swimming a little..

Partagas Shorts from '07 gifted to me from a wonderful BOTL.

Gotta say, from the few CC's I've had this ranks up there with the Bolivar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back