• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Partagas Shorts from '07 gifted to me from a wonderful BOTL.

Gotta say, from the few CC's I've had this ranks up there with the Bolivar.

Yeah, those Party Shorts are great little smokes.

Tonight I smoked a VSG Beli #1 from 04 and it was very complex and delicious!

Today was an Ashton ESG Robusto. It was amazing! Just wish they didn't cost so much.

Saturday, I smoked 2 Montecristo 75th Anniversary Robustos. They were so good I bought a box!

Camacho Corojo 11/18. I forgot how good these sticks are. IMO better than 10yr Anni.Thanks Omar Chourice for reminding me

Brian

started out the evening by stoking the woodstove in the 'smoking lounge' then fired up a Padilla '32 robusto
Garris and I capped off the evening by breaking in to that cab of Epernay Ferme - very nice, and likely will be even better once they've rested some more :thumbs:

Smoked a Cuaba Generoso last night. Have to say that I was surprised. It has been the only regular production Cuaba that I have enjoyed, and I've smoked them all except for two.

Partagas Benji Menendez...WOW!!! what an amazing smoke this is. Try one,if you can .

Art

now headed to check out a Lost City PL> :)

Rocky Patel Connecticut Torpedo.

Seemed extremely bland and tasted cardboard-y...not exactly how I remembered it. Perhaps they'll taste better after some age?

Smoked a Hemi Short Story during my lunch break. The perfect size for a 35 minute smoke. This little cigar had one of the best burns I have ever seen and almost had a complete ash when I smoked it to the nub.

-Montagieu

Johnny-O pigtail corona I bought back in May. Smoking and tasting very good! Not sure of the sick period being discussed recently but this was a great cigar after a long day! Thanks John, great product you make
thumbs-up.gif

I was able to sneak up to the Outlaw to celebrate my birthday. While enjoying the company of some fine CP'ers, I smoked three great cigars:

Litto Gomez Ice Pick (hand rolled by the man himself)
AF 858 Sungrown
Padron Family Reserve #45 Maduro

I was able to sneak up to the Outlaw to celebrate my birthday. While enjoying the company of some fine CP'ers, I smoked three great cigars:

Litto Gomez Ice Pick (hand rolled by the man himself)
AF 858 Sungrown
Padron Family Reserve #45 Maduro

I joined Jon to celebrate his birthday with an AF 858 Sungrown, and a Tat Red Tubo.

An early Christmas celebration today:

'04 Cohiba Sublime
Short Story re-wrapped with a My Father wrapper (thanks to OutlawD who had some of these done by Pepin himself when he was at the shop this past summer)

Nice selection Brent! Great that you smoked with JHawk, too. Just got back from smoking and 858 Rosado. Awesome smoke!

Best,

joe

I started off this morning with a Fuente short story :thumbs: For the night,i just put fire to a Tatuaje Cojuno 2009...

After about a month of no smoking due to the cold I smoked a Tatuaje Verocu Tubo that drew like a straw but still had really good flavors most of the time. I could tell there was potential but the draw issue ruined it. Hopefully my next one is better.

Today had:

HdM Epi #2
An old and crunchy Boli PC
Tat Veruco #9
AF Magnum R

All were great, but the Magnum R had a green taste to it.

I'm going to attempt another Red and Black Tubo tomorrow...hopefully those two don't explode on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back