• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
E.P. Carrillo Edicion Inaugural 2009 (this is a wonderful medium bodied smoke with beautiful construction)
Padron Serie 1926 80 year maduro

Forgive the size.... Im new to posting pics

Early today- RASS... Afternoon- Anejo Shark.... After dinner ( My homemade VA Brunswick Stew)... Bolivar Gold Medal

cigars.jpg

DCM 90th
Punch RS12
Casa Fuente CG

I need to take a break, I lost all sense of taste midway through the Casa. :/

the new Partagas Benji. Definitely a let down. The construction was pretty bad for their new "premium".

Set fire to a CAO Brazilia Pirahna at the B&M today. Not impressed... tight draw, hot, and bitter the whole way through until I put it down. Maybe this was a poorly rolled one and the hard draw led to the heat and bitterness, but I don't forsee buying another for a while. Tried using a draw tool but I just managed to crack the wrapper.

Smoked an El Rico Habano from the '90s.....Lots of unique flavors. I enjoyed it a lot.

I haven't posted in this thread for a while, recently what stands out is I smoked an Untold Story that I bought off Gary. Great smoke all the way through to the very end.
thumbs-up.gif

Last night I fired up a GOF Carlito piramide, damn good smoke!

Smoking a DP Vegas Cubanas torpedo for breakfast. It was a good choice for me.

Well fellas, today kicked off a good start for the next 20 days. I just got back to AZ from Michigan and my wife and son stayed behind for the next 20 days to visit with family. As much as I am going to miss my family (already do), it is time to catch up on some smoking and pulling some fine wine out of my cellar. After all my house cleaning, errands and picking up my dog from my parents two hours away from where I live, I started my evening off with a Cohiba Siglo IV while my tomato sauce simmered for my homemade manicotti. I opened one of my favorite wines that I don't have too many left of Hollywood Red. NorCal will tell you all about this wine. It's da bomb! After eating my dinner, I stepped back out on to my patio (which is about 55 degrees now. The high was 72 degrees. I love it!) with my ol'trusty yellow labrador Hydro (who is 9 years old and still acts like a 1 year old pup) and lit up an Anejo 55. I'm about half way thru my smoke with my last glass of wine. As Ice Cube would say, "Damn it was a good day!" I have my smokes picked out for the week and going to thoroughly enjoy some R&R and uninterrupted sleep for the next 20 days. Got my last Trini Fundi '98 lined up to smoke along with my Padron lil Hammer I've been waiting to pull the trigger on this week and what ever my heart desires until it's go time with the family at the end of the month. I'm thinking some Opus, BTLs, WOAMs, Sharks and possibly one of my Cohiba Rerservas, Cohiba DC or Sublimes...

After work today, I stopped by my local B&M and pulled a few sticks out of my locker...pulled a Cohiba Secretos and smoked it. The draw still seems a bit hard to pull on being stored in my locker for 3 months.

Just finished eating my steak dinner and finishing my bottle of Monte Cinco Malbec my wife got me in a wine sampler for Christmas from my favorite winery DeRose. Smoking a Padron Little Hammer now. Excellent smoke! Excellent construction! Seems a bit mild to me right now for some reason...Still a phenomenal smoke as Padron never disappoints me!

-ree

KingAntz...tomorrow I'm smoking a Johnny-O you bombed me with!!!! Can't wait brother! Paldies (Thank you in Latvian)!

Status
Not open for further replies.