• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night on my back patio I smoke a long and skinny. A great Partagas SdC No. 2 in memory of a departed BOTL who loved thing ring gauge cigars. Indeed, it was a fantastic smoke.

Had my first H. Upmann Mag 48 EL the other night. Loaded with flavor but still a little harsh. Some downtime should do these good...

Brian

Today/this evening, I met up with some friends for beer, cigars, and college basketball. I enjoyed the following cigars:

RP Patel Brothers Robusto
Kristoff Maduro Robusto
RP Sungrown Petite Corona

Nothing fancy, but all the cigars hit the spot.

Four cigar Friday! :thumbs:

Illusione 88
Dominicano 'busto
BGM '08 (woot!)
DL Africa 'busto

. . . and lots of good Scotch! :whistling:

~Boar

Had an 03 RG Corona on the way to the Perdomo Event
a Perdomo 10 yr Maduro (too sweet tasting for me)
A Perdomo Habano Maduro (better but not impressed).

Casa Magna Colorado Corona - these are damn near perfect, IMO.

'00 Hoyo du Roi

It was great this morning.... woodpecker pecking in the distance, birds chirping. Thank God for warmer weather.

Had my first Illusione mk last night. Enjoyed it very much. Also on Thursday I had a CAO Brazilia with alittle over a year rest on it.

Monte Petite Edmundo and Anejo 50 last night while hanging out with the guys.

Smoked my very first Upmann #2 (SEP 08) this afternoon to welcome in Spring and thought it was fantastic (great...more sticks to spend money on :laugh: ). Gonna finish the night with a Party Short. Happy Spring Everybody!

Monty Petite Edmundo that was divine. These have become a favorite "young" CC fro me. These '08s are just plain yummy! ;)

Well, the wife and 7month old son as of March 19th are back in Michigan for 3 weeks getting the farm house ready for the summer. This nice little 3 week vacation gives me time to catch up on sleep and cigars. Smoked a CoRo and Siglo VI tubo yesterday and smoking a RASS now. Kinda nice to relax and have time to myself again. I miss my family, but this is nice for a change of pace.

The weather was so nice today that I smoked a BBF with nearly 3 years on it and a Opus X Scorpio from the CFCF 2009 box today. It was a great day for some good smokes. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.