• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked a Carlos Torano Tribute 2008 edition Torpedo- great flavor for a Torano..normally I don't like them- but I'd buy this one again...glad my bro sent me three of them here... first cigar I had mailed to me that had plumage... very dark oily wrapper with few veins. This cigar had a mild medium start and a leathery/peppery middle damn work interrupted me so I had to set it down and when I returned missed what was building up to be an exceptional finish.

I cracked a box of CI Legends Yellow yet again. Still haven't tired of them. I smoked one this afternoon and just finishing one now.

Both perfect. :thumbs:

I decided to pull out an Anejo #48 since the day was so pleasant out. We are doing some Spring Cleaning of the 800 sq foot plus small garage. Tomorrow I have to do some grocery shopping and the weather is supposed to be in the 70's so another day for some cigar smoking. Just glad Spring is just around the corner since winter was pretty brutal for smoking.

A well aged Padron churchill. Honestly one of the best Padrons I've smoked from the regular line. My have to buy a box of that size.

Brick House Toro. The first one I didn't love. For some reason this one fell a little flat.

Started off with a CAO Gold Maduro Robusto and then on to a Padilla Series '68 Robusto.

Grabbed a Viaje 50/50 no.1 and decided to walk the dogs at the same time. WHOA, remind me not to do that again. What a buzz I got! Still a good smoke.

Over the last few days I've actually had quite a few smokes given it was the Easter holiday...

Thursday
Trinidad Fundadore

Friday
Cohiba Esplendido

Saturday
Romeo y Julieta Churchill
Montecristo Especial

Sunday
Partagas SdC No. 1
Nub Maduro

Monday
Punch Serie D'Oro No. 1 RE 2008 (UK)

Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 this afternoon. Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Consul this evening.

March 09 Monte#2 tonight with Aberlour A'bunadh.

Very nice indeed. I really need to get a box of these resting!

PJ

Tatuaje Black Tubos. Much better than the one I had 4 months ago.

-ttvr4

The last few days have been real nice around here so there have been a few smokes that have got burnt.
Monday was a Padron 64, my very first.
Wednesday was a Vegas A and today I smoked a Casa Magna maduro.
All three were beautiful smokes.

Just got done with my first God of Fire, the Don Carlos Robusto version. Wow this was one of the best cigars I've had in a while. Well worth the price tag IMO. Thanks, Santa! :)

I'm having a very, very self-indulgent cigar night---first an Opus X robusto from a recent "tin" purchase, and now a Lost City robusto a BOTL here smacked me with as a hitchhiker on a fiver purchase (you know who you are!).

The Lost City is AMAZING. Even by Opus X standards.

~Boar

Just nubbed my first La Riqueza #5 while sitting by the fire in my back yard. Killer cigar. Definitely a box to purchase!
LaRiqueza1.jpg

LaRiqueza2.jpg

5 Vegas MIAMI Knuckle... not bad at all after a 14 hr shift driving the flight line and doing endless paperwork... but then again when I'm that tired I could be fooled into liking a Hav A Tampa.... :rolleyes:

R

Status
Not open for further replies.