• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a long day of yard work and running errands, I enjoyed the 70 degree KC evening with a LFD El Jocko Natural.

I just nubbed the heck out of an Oliva S tubo. Man, that thing was EPIC.

Illusione MK
CAO Palms
El Triunfador lancero (new blend)
Anejo Shark

All while at the Outlaw CAO party enjoy the view of lovely Jessica.

Had a VSG Illusion at the Friday herf at the lounge, relaxing at home with a Lost City lancero now, thanks to a recent trade with T2P . . . man, this is a good cigar! :thumbs:

~Boar

Finished off a Padron 3000 I picked up in the Canuck Pass, and sipped on a glass (or two) of port. First Padron I've smoked, and it was quite good. Picked up on a little peppery spice about midway through and it built up to the end.

With the 30+ mph winds once again, I smoked a BBF with nearly 3 years on it and a Johnny-O today. It was windy but the temperatures hit around 62 today. So a good day to smoke and I had the dogs out sitting in the sun while I enjoyed the cigars.

gallery_11376_1338_74006.jpg

Just finishing a RP Decade Lonsdale. Was not impressed at first but the finish is great :thumbs:

Today so far it's been a OR 858 SG,96 Party Lonnie and the day is still no over... ;)

I recently had my 1st Sir Winnie with some of these

peanutsinbrine.jpg

Both were really good stuff! Thanks Mark!

Did a Padron Principe while driving home from NH earlier

I just finished a BBF with nearly 3 years on it. I couldn't resist the nice weather once again. At least today wasn't 30+ mph winds.

Status
Not open for further replies.