• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Oliva Connecticut Reserve Robusto with my morning coffee.
A Cusano Habano LXI Sun Grown Robusto this afternoon.

Started out the day with a CAO Cameroon box press robusto. Thoroughly enjoyable with nice espresso notes throughout.

I smoked a BBF with nearly 3 years of age while writing on my new project. I had to cut the writing short due to some sprinkles of rain.

To finish the lovely end to my official duty day I smoked a Sancho Panza extra fuerte and followed it up with a Panacea Black... made the drizzling rainy morning sunrise much more palatable...

A Montecristo Classic No. 2 with my morning coffee. A 5 Vegas Miami M5 & a Capadura 898 Torpedo this afternoon.

Smoked a LFD Cameroon Cabinet earlier and am now enjoying a La Aurora 107.

All I had today was a Johhny-O Corona sized cigar. I'm saying the good ones for April 29th. Depending on the weather since it will
mark the first year of my best friend passing on from Earth.

Had a Chisel earlier at the lounge (and picked up a few more for the humi) and now I'm finishing off the night with an Opus Perfecxion X and some Aberlour a'bunadh. :thumbs:

~Boar

Yesterday:

'07 Cohiba Siglo 3
'08 H. Upmann Majestic
'09 Partagas Habanero

Alll 3 were delicious!

Lit up a belated b-day cigar last night. Opus X robusto. It was great but hit me hard near the end. Wonder if smoking one earlier in the night on a more full stomach would help for next time....

A Perdomo Lot 23 Natural Robusto with my morning coffee.
A Tabacos Baez SF Corona on my morning walk.
A LFD Double Press this afternoon.
Ended the day with an A. Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 55.

Gran Habonos Siglo III with coffee and finished with a Sancho Panza Extra Fuerte... this morning...now I'm fully amped up and won't be able to sleep! What the hell.. it was worth it!

Opus X Lost City robusto and a Power Ranger from '06 . . . my head is swimming and I don't know if it's from the cigars or the Stagg! :laugh:

~Boar

Opus X Lost City robusto and a Power Ranger from '06 . . . my head is swimming and I don't know if it's from the cigars or the Stagg!
laugh.gif

~Boar

I'm hoping you meant something in the liquor category and not STAG the beer! That would be a travesty!!
sign.gif

I smoked a Anejo #48 from the Dec 2009 shipment. :thumbs:

Opus X Lost City robusto and a Power Ranger from '06 . . . my head is swimming and I don't know if it's from the cigars or the Stagg!
laugh.gif

~Boar

I'm hoping you meant something in the liquor category and not STAG the beer! That would be a travesty!!
sign.gif

Gods, no. George T. Stagg cask strength bourbon from the annual BTAC release. It's potent but a perfect complement to full-bodied cigars like those . . . turned out to be just an exquisite pairing! :thumbs:

~Boar

Status
Not open for further replies.