• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning, while mowing the yard, I smoked an Oliva Serie O Toro and a Primos Maduro Robusto. Then after spending the afternoon/evening running errands with the wife and son, I retired to the patio for a few cigars and a few pages of Stephen King's latest novel. I enjoyed an Ashton VSG Tres Mystique and an Opus X Perfecxion X.

After a long day of sleeping, I ate a Sirloin Sandwich with 6oz of the most tender top sirloin ever on Garlic Cibatta with a slice of Provolone, then fired up a Playboy Robusto to counteract the nauseousness of overeating. Good day, good day!!! :thumbs:

This morning I smoked an Ashton VSG Enchantment I'd bought off a CPer. I made the mistake of smoking it on an empty stomach and as soon as I hit the last third I was sick as hell, woozy, dizzy, nauseated like I never have from a cigar. Man, its a flavorful little power hitter! I'll post up a full review after I smoke another one. It made me feel like crap but I still nubbed it!

I had a great Punch corona last night from 1998, I would've liked a longer finish but the stick was great. Today it will be a Unicos in honor of Mr. Robainas passing.

Smoked a BBF that is getting close to 3 years old today. Had 16+ mph winds today and was a pleasant day to do some spring cleaning of the big garage.

After a long day of fighting credit card fraud, I smoked a Illusione Epernay Le Petit, not as much as I needed!!! :blush:

WKOTI

I picked up a 4 pack of what were sure to be some el cheapo no-name branded cigars, Don Seville toros for about six bucks and change and smoked one this evening. Its a short filler cigar, Nicaraguan and it turned out to be a surprisingly decent yard 'gar. Not great by any stretch but for less than a dollar seventy five each, quite acceptable.

CI Orange Label (Rocky Patel) and Vegas Cubanas Invictos while watching my son play with the our dog in the backyard. There may be a few more smoked tonight while grilling out.

Smoked quite a few this past weekend...

Friday
Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especial

Saturday
Arturo Fuente Flor Fina 858 (Maduro)
EO 601 Blue Label Box Pressed Robusto (Maduro)
Cuaba Piramide Edicion Limitada 2008
Tatuaje Havana VI Noble

Sunday
H. Upmann Magnum 48 Edicion Limitada 2009
Vegas Robaina Unico

A very busy weekend...

So far today a Casa Fuente robusto (with a couple mojitos) and a Padron Ambassador.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

I smoked a H Upmann Mag 46 today and forgot how good they are. It was around 58 degrees when I fired it up out in the dark.
A nice way to unwind. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.