• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolivar Inmensas (OSU OCT 01) - These are ripe! :) A very enjoyable cigar. It's like a Boli PC that just keeps getting better for another couple inches. :D

The only problem is the heads are rolled too tight and require either reaming an inch into the head or clipping an inch off. I have decided I like clipping the inch because the draw is much better compared to reaming. I just leave the band on and the rest of the construction has been perfect. Despite the fixable construction issue, I've been very happy with these.

Steve

My wife and son went to bed early this evening and I had some schoolwork to get done. So I grabbed my books and a LFD Salomones LE 2008 and headed outside. I thoroughly enjoyed the cigar... Litto does know how to make a great cigar. :thumbs:

Opus X Lost City robusto and a Power Ranger from '06 . . . my head is swimming and I don't know if it's from the cigars or the Stagg!
laugh.gif

~Boar
I'm hoping you meant something in the liquor category and not STAG the beer! That would be a travesty!!
sign.gif

Gods, no. George T. Stagg cask strength bourbon from the annual BTAC release. It's potent but a perfect complement to full-bodied cigars like those . . . turned out to be just an exquisite pairing!
thumbs-up.gif

~Boar

After AVB misreading one of my posts awhile back and assuming I put diet coke in my single malt I had to mess with someone else...
biggrin.gif
Sounds like a great pairing.

Cheers,

Rob

This weekend I smoked a Havana Humidor Corona Maduro and an Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur 1066 Conmemoracion. Actually two HdMs. The first was plugged and I had to chuck it. the Corona Maduro was nice for the first two-thirds, but turned acrid at the end.

Perdomo[sup]2[/sup] Ltd. Ed. 2008 Nat. Robusto this morning.
Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Liga 3-H Salomon this afternoon.

I smoked a H Upmann Mag 46 today at my Uncle's place. The winds are hitting over 35+ mph so it was a good time chilling
indoors and shooting the breeze. :thumbs:

Illusione #2 Crown of Thorns. Its taken me a while but I have to say I'm a real fan of Dion's sticks.

Brian

Took the day off today. Fired up a Padron 80th from the Flaming Piggies Pass.

Also a EP Carrillo Edicion Inaugural '09 and an Oliva Connecticut Reserve toro.

<edit for spelling>

Still debating but it's between an OR Tat T110 or a Hemingway Maduro...

An Alec Bradley Tempus in the toro size. It's packing quite the punch on an empty stomach!

An Oliva Conn. Reserve Robusto this morning.
A La Aroma de Cuba EE No. 5 & a JdN Antano Dark Corojo Peligroso this afternoon.

According to my B&M CAO just came out with something called a La Traviata; so I bought it and tried it. Heartily recommend this to you BOTL's It won't bw you socks off, but it is a fine smoke, great flavor and outstanding construction.

I smoked one of the OR T110's tonight. The OR's and the later releases, aren't even in the same neighborhood as each other.

According to my B&M CAO just came out with something called a La Traviata; so I bought it and tried it. Heartily recommend this to you BOTL's It won't bw you socks off, but it is a fine smoke, great flavor and outstanding construction.

I think CA gave it a 94 or 95 in the April issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.