• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed a La Aroma de Cuba EE paired with Bacardi 8 and some Otis Redding. It was great way to unwind after a long day at the office.

CAO Italia Cuban Press
CAO La Traviata Divino
Murcielago Rothchild
Perdomo Reserve Oscuro Robusto

Had an OR El Triunfador taken out from the Flaming Piggies Pass, thanks Charles!
whistling.gif

After seeing Mu Mike's pics of his Opus collection, thought I would smoke one of them after dinner but then my pussy started hurtin' so I grabbed a T110.
sign.gif

Had an OR El Triunfador taken out from the Flaming Piggies Pass, thanks Charles!
whistling.gif

After seeing Mu Mike's pics of his Opus collection, thought I would smoke one of them after dinner but then my pussy started hurtin' so I grabbed a T110.
sign.gif

Needed to put some more hair on your chest!! :laugh: For me it was a Alec Bradley Family Blend VR1 along with some Zaya rum.

Last night a Padron Series 1964 Anniversary Torpedo. Like every other Padron...perfect.

Started off with a Monte #2. It was plugged and none of my tricks worked. Disappointing. I tossed it and lit up my first Power Ranger. Loved that cigar!

Today I had a Rocky Patel Vintage 1992 after lunch then this evening I had an 1876 Robusto followed by an AF 858 Maduro. The 1876 was a nice mild yard gar and the AF followed pretty much in kind but in an entirely different way.

Last night at a buddy's house, a Johnny-O! Double Robusto and OR Tat Cabaiguan Guapo. Today so far La Riqueza No. 5 and Anejo 50.

I got bored early this morning and grabbed a Johnny-O. Then hoped in the car for a little drive around town and a few miles out to enjoy the evening. :thumbs:

A CoRo this morning for breakfast and just polishing off a Diplomatico no.5

Going to a smoker tonight where I plan to meet up with Fia and WavesCrashing and I'm planning on smoking 2 more sticks, just haven't decided on which ones yet.

Have fun at D&B tonight guys. Wish I could be there!

I had a big lunch, selected my first PSD4 and enjoyed it on the back lawn with a good read. So, so good. :love:

While cooking on the grill, I smoked a BBF with nearly 3 years on it. I only have 1 left and it won't be safe for long. :laugh:

Last night after grilling some pork chops with good friends, I had an Ashton Aged Maduro No. 40 and a Heineken.

Fri. 5/14: Oliva Conn. Reserve Robusto, Coronado by La Flor Lancero

Sat. 5/15: Camacho Conn. Robusto, JdN Antano 1970 Consul, Padron 3000 Maduro, My Father Le Bijou 1922 Churchill

Sun. 5/16: Perdomo Reserve 10th Ann. Champagne Robusto, Punch Champion, LFD Ligero L400

Status
Not open for further replies.