• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a Cain Habano 550 with some post-yardwork Bloody Marys, and finished the night with a glass of Dalmore 12 and a San Cristobal Fabuloso.

Too bad it's Monday tomorrow, but hey---what can you do? :rolleyes:

~Boar

I got together with a great group of guys this evening and enjoyed three fine cigars:

Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro
Hemingway Between the Lines
Litto Gomez Oriental

I really liked the cigars, but the company was even better! :thumbs:

Smoked a freebie NC cohiba toro tubo handed out at last nights smoker. Also torched a Monte no.2 from '05 gifted from Mike (wavescrashing). Superb cigar
thumbs-up.gif
thanks Mike!

Kept it going today with a Johnny-O robusto, CoRo, and an Epernay while walking the dogs.

I smoked a H Upmann Mag 46 yesterday before seeing Robin Hood in the theaters. Great smoke.

This weekend...

Padron 1926 Serie No. 35
Alec Bradley Retreat Churchill
Illusione Nosotros Robusto
Trinidad Ingenios Edicion Limitada 2007

I smoked my last BBF today and it didn't disappoint me. The poor Mag 46 and the last one of that fiver is really in danger now.

2006 Cohiba Robusto in the rain!!! Delicious despite the sh*tty weather!

Last night I smoked a Rocky Patel Patel Bros. Robusto. Better than the 1961, but still horrible. I don't know why I keep coming back for more punishment. Have only really truly enjoyed the Vintage 1990 and Decade. I gotta stop with the Rocky Patels...

Last night I smoked a Rocky Patel Patel Bros. Robusto. Better than the 1961, but still horrible. I don't know why I keep coming back for more punishment. Have only really truly enjoyed the Vintage 1990 and Decade. I gotta stop with the Rocky Patels...

Try the 92s!
The only Patel I have truly enjoyed.

-Rob

Litto Gomez Diez Vintage Maduro Americano Maduro - Delicious smoke, finally opened up after the halfway mark.

Try the 92s!
The only Patel I have truly enjoyed.

-Rob

I've tried the Vintage 92 before and it was okay, but I much prefer the Vintage 90. By the way...does anyone know what is up with the black banks on the Vintage 92s now?

Nestor Miranda Domnicano Robusto Grande...I didn't have high expectations for this cigar, but I was pleasently surprised. While not a great cigar, it was still fairly good. While I wouldn't buy a box of these, I'd certainly smoke them again.

Just had enough time tonight to fire up a AF Queen B gifted from my BC when he went to CF in Vegas. These are good!

Another sleepless night so I got in the car and smoked my last H Upmann Mag 46. I drove north of town and turned around to drive around the lake just south of town. Since it is raining I couldn't smoke outside. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.