• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Diplomaticos No. 5 courtesy of John (I&P) and a dram of Talisker 10 yr. Fantastic end to a long work week!

The cigar was perfect. Draw was spot on and the burn never went awry. Thick white clouds of smoke and great flavors throughout. Would definitely love to pick up a box of these when the funds allow!

just lit up a oliva master blend 3 robusto....just starting the second third and it is a great cigar...I foresee a box purchase in the near future....

just lit up a oliva master blend 3 robusto....just starting the second third and it is a great cigar...I foresee a box purchase in the near future....

I never hear a lot of people talking about these, but I think they are great.

I never hear a lot of people talking about these, but I think they are great.
I also smoked a MBIII Robusto last night. The drier the better with these Nic Puros.

Right now I'm smoking another Nic Puro - MF LE with 36 hours out of the coffin and in the dry box. Great draw and tons of smoke. If I could get these for around the price of a Cojonu 2006 I'd buy more. As it is, this is most likely the last one I'll smoke. Wonderful flavor on par with the Cojonu, IMO.

Yesterday, a J.Fuego Casa Fuego belicoso. Haven't had it in over a year, it turned out to be not bad at all, wouldn't buy a whole box, but then again CI only has 5'vers of them left. At least I got to smoke some.

Today while waiting for a dryer delivery, a Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios gifted by Ryan (ReeRee). Holy Moley Batman! Totally blew my mind, I like the flavor profile of these! Thanks Ree!

A La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial robusto, nubbed that one!
Just finished a Tat Petit Cazadores Reserva, like BBS said it's a little spice bomb!

Midterms went well so I had a Oliva Serie V Maduro Torpedo, another gift from Dave :love:

La Aroma de Cuba EE No 3 while watching a 40-hour long day's second sunset -- this one from surf zone of Waikiki beach.

Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label with a Sam Adams Octoberfest

The smoke is a little more harsh than I normally like. I tend to enjoy sweeter and smoother, but it does go well with the beer.

I had an EECJ with a buddy after we watched the Raiders game unfold into an a** beating...

Status
Not open for further replies.