• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started with an OTT HC Churchill Corojo from the Vortex 12 sampler. This one was supposed to be a Colorado wrapper but I did enjoy the Corojo wrapped version. Similar to the GH #5 but a better filler and binder.

Also smoked a very tasty DPG Imperiales and yet another Johnny O RE Colroado.

Tomorrow I plan on firing the Tatuaje La Verite Churchill. :rolleyes:

Fired up a H. Upmann Mag50 and finished the evening with an Avo 80th bought 2 years ago, tasty!

Thursday 10/28:

LFD Carajos Maduro
Padron 2000 Maduro
Casa Magna Colorado Gran Toro
Illusione Singulare Phantom
Nat Sherman 1400 Palma Grande Maduro

Tomorrow I plan on firing the Tatuaje La Verite Churchill. :rolleyes:
I never tried to quote myself before. It's eerie. I did smoke the Tatuaje La Verite Churchill today.

WOW, what a great cigar!! Nicely aged tobacco with delicate yet delightful flavors. Mostly woodsy, spicy, and sweet with a smooth mouth feel. Just a wonderful cigar. It is expensive but one of those worth the cost, IMO.

Smoking a CFCF Opus X Perfecxion #2 and typing up the review as I go.

I'm relaxing with a Don Arturo Gran AniverXario and memories of my Grandma.

A Viaje Oro pefecto squared while washing the wife's ride and just finishing up a My Father Le Bijou toro.

Just on the last third of a Padron 46, punched it so I could sip the cigar, this is really, really good! Wasn't initially excited about them due to the ring gauge, but it's not as big as I thought. Probably due to the slight box press on them. At least my jaw isn't cramping up. :laugh:

Bruddah Dave, I still haven't fired up my 46 yet. Talk about self-control...I'll fire one up on Sunday. Happy Halloween to me!

-ree

10/29/2010

AF Short story evening- great
morning was a black pearl- terrible, no flavor

Working on a Dirty Rat that Eric included with the Vortex 12 order. Thanks, Eric. I was curious about these. I prefer PCs lately, too.

Last night I smoked a yummy Tatuaje Ambos Mundos #2 Habano. :thumbs:

These are THE best value Tat, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.