• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbanded House Rolled Maduro Toro my future in-laws picked up for me while in New Orleans, nothing special.

I went to their site, and they carry OPUS X, Padron, Ashton, Avo, Tatuaje...

It was the thought that counted. :D

I smoked a LFD Limitada III today at the beach. I gave my sister a Hemingway Signature from 2007 and her friend a Camacho 2007 Liberty Barber Pole. A good 2 days of cigar smoking. :thumbs:

I smoked some tasty cigars this weekend.

LFD Habano Perfecto from the Vortex 12 sampler - the habano wrapper complemented the aged LFD filler very well.

Fuente Hemmie Classic SG from the hit by Eric - Thanks Eric!

Cohiba Robusto - I dry boxed it for about 12 hours which brought out the flavors.

Bolivar Royal Corona - while watching the Eagles take it to the Colts. :thumbs:

Finally, I'm smoking a DPG JJ Selectos Maduro to celebrate the Eagles and Ravens both winning! :p

Found a box of the NC Monte Media Noche torpedos and inside were of couple of them left. I figured I'd light one up for old times sake as I used to love smoking these. Had a good flavor and burned nicely although I could only smoke half as the rest of it was too wet from it being clenched in my mouth while weed wacking the back yard. Guess I was too involved in making sure I didn't create mini crop circles I forgot all my spit was drooling in the cigar :( .

Parti Serie P no.2 from '07 while puttering in the garage.

Finished the night with a Davidoff Maduro R (my first), started off with a musty taste but ended up finishing quite nicely. Not sure I'd buy a whole box because of the cost, but at least my curiosity has been settled.

Boli Corona Junior this morning with coffee. Shortly to be followed with a Tat Petit Cazadores Reserva. Love mornings like this :)

Went home at lunch time and had a Drew Estates Tabak Especial Negra. Nice little after lunch smoke.

Just finished a delightful Opus Perfexcion #4 Series X. Great from start to the tiny nub!

Working on a Punch Champion Rare Corojo. I have smoked plenty of the Punch Champions, but this is my first Rare Corojo. It is very nice. Smooth peppery flavors with a hint of mint ever now and then.

Working on a Punch Champion Rare Corojo. I have smoked plenty of the Punch Champions, but this is my first Rare Corojo. It is very nice. Smooth peppery flavors with a hint of mint ever now and then.
I like the Punch Rare Corojo but never tried the Champion size. Thanks for the heads up.

My first cigar was a My Father Le Bijou Petite Robusto OTT from Jim at Tobacco Village. Great right out of the box.

I smoked a Bolivar LE Petite Beli today and found it interesting. While it does lack the flavor intensity of modern CCs, I liked it.

Just finished a RASCC. Yum! Tomorrow I hope to try a Punch Coronation Tubo IF my box is delivered in the usual timely fashion. :whistling:

Another busy day for cigar smoking. I fired up a LFD Habano Double Corona on the ride to the VA Hospital. I get there and it was going to take a minimum of 3 hours to get blood work done. I said f*** this and left. I drove up to Mike's Cigar Bar which is way out of my way and grabbed 3 WOAM and 2 Hemingway Classic SG. I gave one to my sister's friend to smoke and I fired one up. It was an ok cigar. I wouldn't buy it again. I then fired up a 10+ year old LFD cigar I had in my humidor. The cigar still packed a punch but oh was it so yummy. :thumbs: Saving the WOAM's this week so I can smoke one with my sister and her friend.

R&J Short Churchill. I've had these about a year (don't know the box code or date), but this is one Cuban I think a prefer on the younger side. They have more prounced flavors when younger to me at least.

Smoking and Opus X Robusto to celebrate the 235th birthday of the USMC.

On a side note Mr. Peat, not overly excited to hear you didn't think much of the Hemingway Classic SGs since I just picked up a couple myself. I did read they would be better aged for a few years so maybe I'll give that a go.

Enjoyed a gifted Partagas Special Reserve that from what I was told had 8 years on it!

Delicious cigar, toasted nuts in the beginning and cherry and spice in the end.

a6cd8acb-05d7-7837.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.