• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a wonderful day for weather down here so I pulled out a 858 SG from the new batch.

Perfect day for cigar smoking!

Flying Pig(Thanks Eric) - Great PC! Had a tad of infused flavor that disappeared after the first half inch.

EP Carrillo Short Run - Onoe of the best new cigars of the year! :thumbs:

LADC Mi Amor PC - Flavor BOMB!

vortex said:
EP Carrillo Short Run - Onoe of the best new cigars of the year! :thumbs:
Agreed!
Smoked a '10 CoRo today, my first, and honestly I was a tad disappointed. I probably should have dry-boxed it for a day, major draw issues.
Tonight was an HdM Petit Robusto. This box won't last me long.

Just on the last third of a Padron 46, punched it so I could sip the cigar, this is really, really good! Wasn't initially excited about them due to the ring gauge, but it's not as big as I thought. Probably due to the slight box press on them. At least my jaw isn't cramping up. :laugh:

Bruddah Dave, I still haven't fired up my 46 yet. Talk about self-control...I'll fire one up on Sunday. Happy Halloween to me!

-ree

Good thing you reminded me to bring one with me Ree, I have to be at work, but that doesn't mean I can't celebrate too! :thumbs:

Fired up a Tat Verocu no.5 before breakfast
Trinidad Ingenios LE while catching the 1st half of Blade Trinity ( I frickin' fell in love with Jessica Biel ALL over again :love: )
Walked the dogs with an '00 H. Upmann churchy.

Illusione Nosotros Corona
Nat Sherman 1400 Palma Grande Maduro
Alec Bradley Tempus Terra Novo Maduro

I went on a long drive today and smoked a CAO LX2 Robusto on the way and a RASCC on the way back. I love smoking cigars on long trips. It makes cruising the steel snake a bit more interesting.

Just nubbed a 601 Oscuro Corona. :love:

Illusione Nosotros Corona
Nat Sherman 1400 Palma Grande Maduro
Illusione Singulare Phantom

I smoked a few more of my Vortex 12 sampler.

Padron 3000 maduro - what can I say that hasn't already been said. This was one I threw in because I hadn't had one in a while and anyone who hasn't tried it, should do so.

La Traviata Maduro Robusto - very well made cigar that I enjoyed but the Nats are better.

EP Carrillo Core Line Robusto - I like the Short Runs better but this is a blend I would buy a box of without a second thought - after I get the Short Run box. ;)

Currently 97º so I wandered outside and I'm puffing on a My Father Lancero #4

I smoked a 858 SG from the new batch while driving to the VA Hospital up in Houston. Since I had another test to see if I have cancer in another area, I decided to grab a special cigar for after the exam. A 35 hour fasting whooped my arse but the Punch Corona from 1998 hit the spot beautifully on the drive home. Now I sit and wait for either good or bad news next week.

Just set fire to my first Anejo, a 55 50 while sitting on the deck. Cool and breezy tonight.

edit: wrong size

Status
Not open for further replies.