• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pulled out a Opus X Love Affair from the Dec 2009 box.

With all the talk lately, I went back to my roots and pulled out a Padron 2000 from '08. Good smoke.

Last night I smoked an OpusX Pussycat while grilling up some steaks and burgers for dinner.

I pulled out another Opus X Love Affair from the Dec 2009 dress box and it had a kick as well. I then smoked a Opus X Lost City Lancero from the first batch. It has gotten better. :thumbs:

I smoked a LFD Factory Press and 2 Opus X Love Affairs from the 2009 dress box. :thumbs:

SCDLH Principe EMA SEP08 - my first one and a unique and enjoyable smoke it was, too.

I stopped at Mike's Cigar Room after work for a smoke with the guys. Browsing their humidor looking for something I have never had before, I picked a Diamond Crown Maximus #5. It was just so-so, it was harsh and the burn was horrible. I picked up 2 more, time will tell......

Was able to grab a 2005 RASCC and enjoy it on my way to work last night :)

SCDLH Principe EMA SEP08 - my first one and a unique and enjoyable smoke it was, too.

I adore these lil guys! prob my 2nd fav CC right behind a good RASCC

A gifted Shark and a pot of coffee! :)

The Shark is young, but oh so delicious!

Smoking a cigar tonight with my dad. For me, a Juan Lopez from markmarksman (Petit Corona I believe) and a Padilla Achilles Torpedo for my dad.

Just finished a Partagas Salamones. It was the best cigar I've had in a long time, and that's saying something. I had to make myself sit it down many times because I was drawing so often I thought it was going to burst into flames! I was going to review it, and even took pics, but between the game and my excitement for the cigar I failed miserably. What I can say is that the first third reminded me of a Serie D No. 3 (one of my all time favorites). The second third was like a young 858. The last third was just solid strong Partagas flavor. The burn and draw was spot on and it produced copious amounts of smoke. Glad I have a few more because it was amazing. I smoked an AF Hemmi Maduro from a few years ago that was good and oddly stronger than they were when I first got them but it paled in comparison.

Where are you guys getting all these pussycats? Are they 'around' now?

a 2002 Saint Luis Rey Serie A gifted from a fine BOTL :thumbs:

Much better smoke than I expected it would be. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.