• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I smoked a Opus X Reserva d'Chateau from the CFCF 2010 box.

A Dog Rocket! It was one i had won through Thompson's online auction NOTE: BEFORE I KNEW ABOUT THE NEWB SAMPLER!. It was a PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa natural.

A Dog Rocket! It was one i had won through Thompson's online auction NOTE: BEFORE I KNEW ABOUT THE NEWB SAMPLER!. It was a PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa natural.
I'm not familiar with it but it may be a pretty good cigar before Thompson's gets a hold of it. Or not. But Thompson's is known for selling poorly cared for cigars. So the brand you get from them doesn't matter. A Fuente, Pepin, or Gomez from them would suck, too.

I started the day with my favorite small cigar - Tatuaje Verocu No.5.

Just finished a Kristoff Ligero Maduro after dinner. Good cigar but not my favorite flavor profile. Interesting for a change of pace though.

Last night I sat on my porch and enjoyed a Partagas Shorts from OCT 10 while surfing the net on my iPad. A young cigar to be sure, but a fantastic smoke. It ended way too soon. I think it's time for another cab of these babies.

It's been a good week. Since Sunday:

Opus X Fuente Fuente
Illusione 88
Anejo Shark
God of Fire - Don Carlos
Berger & Argenti corona macho

I fired up a CFCF Opus X Scorpio for the afternoon smoke while running an errand in town. :thumbs:

Opus Lost City Robusto last night that was really good and Illisione MJ12 was just lit for Yanks V Sox game.

Edit to add how much I hate the Sox :sign:

Padron Londres mad. Anybody looking for a fantastic bargain smoke, this is it.

My first Liga Privada T52 Robusto. I'm liking it much more than I liked the #9.

Status
Not open for further replies.