• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a fun day:

Padron 3000 Natural

AF 858 sungrown (from Dave! [4cbln3])

Oliva MB 3 Robusto

Opus XPerfecxion No.5

Cu-Avana Intenso. Usually I find this is a pretty even-tempered cigar, but the flavors ebbed and flowed on this particular one. Went from a mouthful to virtually no taste at all continuously. Started getting a little light in the head around the final third.

'08 RASCC :love:

Year old Trini Reyes that was fantastic. I'll never age these, they are so good young.

A tar laden Anejo 46 and a WOAM.
Thinking dessert will either be a Tat Cojonu 2006 or Torano Master Churchill.

I just had the best PuffStuff Le Bijou so far. Perfect burn, draw, and flavor. The wrapper seems more like the 2011 LE one than the other Le Bijous.

This morning, I smoked a superb Partagas Serie P No. 2 from DIC 09, it hit me with a wave of cream I wasn't expecting. Sweet spice followed, it was excellent.

Tonight, I'm just 1/3 in to a Bolivar Petit Belicosos EL 2009. These are really coming into their own, lots of chocolate and cream.

I'd rate both sticks in the 90s.

Another Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Maduro. Yeah, I enjoy the simpler cheaper things in life. I have a whole box of them. Good thing I really, really like them!

A friend gave me an Oliva Serie V tonight. I just need to find the right moment to try it.

Just finished a Sancho Panza Molinos with a few years on it while watching a storm blow through. Great cigar from beginning to end.

This afternoon was a Padilla 1948 churchill with about 18 months, just opened the box today, I enjoyed it. Later was a Johnny-O! Cazador shagfoot with a nip of Plantation 20th Anniversary rum, fantastic cigar and rum.

Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf Robusto. Can Tabacalera Tropical make a bad cigar? It doesn't seem like it.

Smoking an old Por Larragana. It's good...not particularly great, though. I broke rule #1. Older cigars need a while to recover from travel. Now I know 30 days is too soon. Here's to wishing this is the problem! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.