• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an 07 bgm, great smoke!

I had a Feb 07' BGM last night and these have really come into their element lately. Now if only the late 06's would start to come around (I'm starting to loose hope).

Smoking my first Punch RS12, it has a beautiful oily wrapper. The flavors are phenomenal, but hard to pin-point. Just very, very pleasant. Lovely aromatics. Totally different flavor profile from the Bolis I'm used to.

Smoking my first Punch RS12, it has a beautiful oily wrapper. The flavors are phenomenal, but hard to pin-point. Just very, very pleasant. Lovely aromatics. Totally different flavor profile from the Bolis I'm used to.
One of my favorite Punch cigars!

Yesterday I smoked the LADC EE Corona Gorda I bought after the herf at Mahogs. Closest to Cuban flavor of any NC that I've tried.

Today I sampled an '09 Monte #2. These are coming along. Another year, maybe.

Party Short with coffee this morning! :love:

Just finished up an Oliva Serie V. It was not as bad as I have read about on here from others who were not satisfied with this particular cigar. It was a smooth, even draw the whole way, and never tightened up. The most surprising aspect of the smoke, was that in the final third it often tasted just like I was smoking a Guinness Draught... which was not unpleasant at all!

I had a nice '06 PL lonsdale RE this morning and a phenomenal '04 Anejo walking on the beach with my family this afternoon. It was the first Anejo that wowed me. Thanks again Phil. I'll put a little something in mail for you when I get back. :thumbs:

OR Padilla '32 Lancero - Fantastic flavor and power(THX D.ILD, whoever you are)

Illusione -mk- freaking splendid smoke.

I love those, they never fail to wow me!

Had a Johnny-O pigtail corona from around '08 and it was very enjoyable. Decided on an infrequent smoke, Tatuaje RC 184. Since they have half of itself covered in foil, I forgot they are part of the brown label family. Pretty darn good all the way to the band.

Illusione -mk- freaking splendid smoke.

I love those, they never fail to wow me!

Had a Johnny-O pigtail corona from around '08 and it was very enjoyable. Decided on an infrequent smoke, Tatuaje RC 184. Since they have half of itself covered in foil, I forgot they are part of the brown label family. Pretty darn good all the way to the band.

The RC 184's and 233's are my go to smoke when I want something to really just sit and relax with on the beach or in the back yard. They are stupendous large smokes and I've never had a plugged or bad one yet.

Last night I had the final cigar in my run of the new EP Carrillo line. It was the standard line robusto and it was every bit as enjoyable as all of the others. It is time to pick up a few boxes of these as I think they will just get smoother and better with time.

'03 BPC - finally recovered and yummy, too.

Last night as a nightcap - SCDLH EP

AF Anejo #46. Really warm day here. Decided to give one of these bad boys a go. Just delightful! Sweet and tasty.

Edit for the #.

My Father Le Bijou down below the bands + empty stomach = one wicked nic buzz. I just couldn't make myself put it out, though. Great cigar.

Thanks, Shawn. ;)

In the last couple of days, I've smoked a WOAM and 2 Anejo #48's. Oh how I've missed these gems. :D

A fantastic Davidoff Grand Cru No. 3 with a tonic and lime as the sun was setting. Great way to spend a summer evening.

Also I highly recommend checking out this tonic if you have never tried it. Its quite good.

Just finished a Ramon Allones Estupendos RE. Excellent cigar but they still need time. They've been in the humi for 5 years now and they still seem 'wet'. An excellent way to end a day on the boat.

263503_2194743516285_1478118003_32466539_7998689_n.jpg

Had a fantastic ERDM Choix Supreme this morning with coffee (Thanks Tom!), and a stunning Boli Corona Extra this afternoon while working on a website. Nubbed them both, they never stood a chance :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.