• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon, Spirit Of Cuba Robusto.
Evening, CAO La Traviata Radiante and Singleton 12yo.

Fuente Signature Rosado SG (Thanks D.ILD, whoever you are)

'08 PL Beli Extra (PCC)

'08 RASCC

Cao lx2 n some chivas 18. Yum.
46a29eb3-b4a7-c106.jpg

A Vegas Robaina clasico and a gifted Cuba Libre the Brute. The Cuba Libre was a 4.5 X 60 extremely box pressed cigar, it felt like I had the end of a 5-stick pack of gum in my mouth. Weirdest feeling.

I got bored this morning and pulled out a Opus X El Scorpion Maduro from the CFCF 2010 box. A good way to start the morning off. :D

I got bored this morning and pulled out a Opus X El Scorpion Maduro from the CFCF 2010 box. A good way to start the morning off. :D

I just got my hand on one. I think I would not classify this as a morning cigar! :p :D

Just polished a JL#2 with some age on it. :thumbs:

I just got my hand on one. I think I would not classify this as a morning cigar! :p :D

Just polished a JL#2 with some age on it. :thumbs:

But you are not me. :p Too hot today to fire up a Opus X BBMF Maduro from the same box.

Last evening I had a Quesada Tributo Julio. It wasn't the most complex cigar, but very leathery with a sweet spice on the back of the pallet that was a degree or two off from my usual fare. I'm glad I grabbed this one.

I pulled out a Opus X BBMF Maduro from the CFCF 2010 box early this morning. Another way to kick start the day off with. Pretty yummy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.