• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a Padilla Capa maduro, series 2010 and a RP Edge corojo. Both excellent smokes to the end.
Edited because of stupid auto correct.
Sent from my DROIDX

I enjoyed a Padron 1926 #9 last night. It was gifted to me from the owner of the B&M that I frequent.

I had a Graycliff G2. Really suprised (positively) by this guy. Will absolutely have another soon.

Smoked the second of some tat 7th capa especial from John/IAP, this is turning out to be a great dog walking cigar, by the time I'm finished walking them, I'm cruising down the sidewalk all buzzing!

Thanks John, I know you're still up in Vegas as it's only 1am!
laugh.gif

The other day I had my first Anejo 46, thanks to one of our BOTL's. I had JUST been reading about the sickness threads and I prepared myself for it to try and tear me up. I had some Nerds to help my blood sugar level, lots of water, and most importantly... finally the time. Can't say I was at all disappointed in the cigar, and I'm definitely not upset that I didn't get nicotine sickness from it. Not even lightheaded. So, I could definitely do this one again!

Last night I had a CAO Brasilia Gol!, and then chain smoked about six "Banditos" over at a friend's house, just sitting outside drinking some Guinness and talking about life. I don't get much adult interaction, so we were up until sunrise just BS'ing about everything under the sun. Wish I had brought more real cigars with me.

Smoked a Sir Winston and a Liga Privada No. 9 on the golf course yesterday.

Had a 601 blue robusto today and picking out my evening smoke right now. Life is good :)

Last night a fired up a Padron 1926 exclusio. It was fantastic.

This afternoon a Padron 3000 natty. This is becoming my go to smoke. I put a box in the bottom of the coolidor a couple of weeks ago hoping to age them for a year. Buying fivers from my B&M while I save up for another box to smoke now. I am just an inch away from becoming a Padron horror!

This evening a 601 blue label. It was good as well.

Yesterday I smoked a 2008 RASCC, Illusione ~68~, and a 2001 SC el P :)

on the drive into work I fired up another Illusione ~68~.

I stopped off at this Vintage Shave Shop in Sugarland and had a straight razor shave. Then went next door for some cigars at a place called Cigar Cigar. A pretty small shop but in a great area. Then had some New Orleans style food for lunch. I smoked a Queen B that hit the spot. :thumbs:

You ditched the wildman beard?

Think I'll be smoking something special tonight in memory of my retirement funds - not sure what yet. Maybe Opus Lost City ... ... ..

Had a raunchy day yesterday. I just wanted a cigar and a Makers 46. Tried a San Cristobal Elegancia. I hadn't eaten and was beat up from the heat so I didn't want anything that would knock me on my butt. It was my first mild smoke and I liked it. Mellowed me out very nicely and I wish I'd brought my camera outside because it made some nice ash. Well, better than anything I'm used too anyway. Still wouldn't say I prefer a mild over the others, but a good smoke that I'll try again.

Had a raunchy day yesterday. I just wanted a cigar and a Makers 46. Tried a San Cristobal Elegancia. I hadn't eaten and was beat up from the heat so I didn't want anything that would knock me on my butt. It was my first mild smoke and I liked it. Mellowed me out very nicely and I wish I'd brought my camera outside because it made some nice ash. Well, better than anything I'm used too anyway. Still wouldn't say I prefer a mild over the others, but a good smoke that I'll try again.

Looking through the humi now for first smoke of the day.

San Cristobal Supremo - these just get better and better. Medium strength and maximum flavor!

'01 San Cristobal (CC) El Principi - I love these little buggers. :love:

Last night I had a LFD lancero Double Ligero with an oscuro wrapper. It was outside my usual smoke... I tend to like things in the 50-54 range, but this was NICE!. I am a huge fan of the Double Ligero line from LFD, and I didn't think that the smaller size allowed the wrapper to dominate the flavor of the filler( the same reason why I don't like larger ring gauges, because of the filler dominating the wrapper). A tremendous smoke that I will return to many many times.

Last night I had a LFD lancero Double Ligero with an oscuro wrapper. It was outside my usual smoke... I tend to like things in the 50-54 range, but this was NICE!. I am a huge fan of the Double Ligero line from LFD, and I didn't think that the smaller size allowed the wrapper to dominate the flavor of the filler( the same reason why I don't like larger ring gauges, because of the filler dominating the wrapper). A tremendous smoke that I will return to many many times.

I couldn't agree more on that particular smoke. The man is a blending genius.

Last night I had a brand new AF 858 Sungrown. The flavor was great right out of the box, but it seemed to be under filled and that led to some odd burn issues. Just looking at the foot you could tell. I'll have to check the rest of the box Still, even with the touch ups it was pretty damn good cigar.

Had an Ashton Aged Maduro last night at the driving range. The 6 months of rest have improved them alot...can't wait to see how they are after a couple of years...

I pulled out a AF Short Story Maduro from the new shipment. I'm hoping for better QC on the rest as the one showed potential after the channel was burned through. Definitely has a kick to it. :thumbs:

Official review will be done over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.